𝟐𝟕

One week later...

Alena's POV

Tomorrow's the big day. Luckily we wrapped our dress rehearsals yesterday so we were given a day off today. I planned to get some exercise in just so my body doesn't drift off into sleep mode by not doing anything since we've always had heavy activities the past few days.

The entire team also had a plan for some get together a couple of days ago but since everyone, and by everyone I mean the boys and Isa, convinced me that Sebas had something planned for me on that get together, I decided not to go. The whole team understood, even Santi for that matter.

I got up and went into the bathroom. Once I did my business, I went back into the room to change into my gym clothes. Just as I was done putting my hair in a bun, a voice startled me.

"Nena, where are you going?"

I turned around and smiled at the man lying half awake on the bed. His raspy voice could've killed me then and there.

"I'm going to the gym for some exercise bebé, you can sleep in it's okay,"

He looked at me and smirked before sitting up. "Voy! Podemos ejercicio juntos,"

I raised my eyebrows surprised, "estás seguro? I mean after last night you must be tired verda-"

He  widened his eyes and relieved himself off of the covers covering his half naked body. He rushed to me, covered my mouth before lifting me up and spinning me around.

"Okay Zab stop it, I won't say another word." I giggled as he flashed his beautiful smile and put me down.

"No it's not that you're saying it, it's just you said I'm tired when I'm not. We can go for round three right here and now if you want it,"

Then it was my turn to widen my eyes and attempt to cover his mouth but his tall ass tip toed and it was too high for me to reach.

"Ay that's not fair you're taller than me," He laughed at my upset face.

"Nope, you're just short," I scrunched my brows before I smack his arm. His laugh continued to fill the room.

"I'm kidding mi amor, now wait up while I go change," He leaned in to kiss me, I smiled into it. He  seemed to feel it and deepen the kiss. It went as far as me wrapping myself around his torso and we had a full on make out session for a good 5 minutes.

Suddenly the alarm on my phone rang as I had set last night. Zabdiel groaned before pulling away from our kiss. I shook my head and he let me down. He pecked my lips one more time before walking into the bathroom.

I sighed and grabbed my phone to turn the alarm off. I went in front of the mirror to fix my bun since Zabdiel riled it earlier when, you know. I then scrolled on my phone while waiting for Zabdiel to finish getting ready.

The day after his so-called date with Alexia and after I've been so hard-headed for months while trying to set aside my feelings for him, I realized my love for Zabdiel was greater than my own ego so I decided to risk it and give him another chance. When I told him, I swear he lit up like a kid at christmas.

It's too soon to tell but I didn't regretted it, not one bit. The others seem to be happy for us, especially Joel and Isa, God knows what those two are actually saying behind our backs. Jose and Kenny eventually gave in to my decision of taking Zabdiel back. I understand that they only want the best for me and I convinced them that Zabdiel is the best for me. Besides, it's better for those two and Zabdiel to just bury the hatched for the job and also the contract that binded them.