They realize they like you

Millie

Millie was going around the room talking with Loona.

"And and-When i see y/n she/he just makes me wanna tell her she/he is beautiful/handsome every day!" Millie said.

She has been going on and on about her feelings towards y/n.

"You're in love you Dimwit." Loona said.

"No..No I can't be..I mean-I was dating Moxxie and I had the same feelings-holy crap I do like her/him."

"Exactly and how long have you two been friends?"

"Uh-like 9 months.."

"Then go confess your love!"

"I will! Thank you Loona!"

Millie got out of the building and was skipping towards to y/n'a place.

Loona

As Loona finished talking with Millie she also realized that she liked y/n.

"No it can't be I mean yeah sure she/he is a friend but nothing more right?" Loona said.

Loon was thinking and thinking then it finally hits her. She likes y/n so Loona left and decided to go tell y/n about her feelings towards y/n.

Blitzo

Blitzo is in his office and was thinking of y/n. He doesn't know why but lately his feelings towards y/n was..Stronger in a way as if he knew her/him his whole entire life!

"Holy shit I think I like y/n! I gotta go tell her/him."

Blitzo hopped off his chair and zoomed towards y/n's house.

Moxxie

Moxxie was at his house wondering what was that feeling between him and y/n? He had the same feelings with Millie but it was way stronger.

"I think I'm in love again." He said. "I think I'll tell her/him."

He quickly went towards y/n's house.