First kiss

Millie

She and you were talking about ideas since the guys and Millie was gonna go on another assassin adventure.

"Y/n, May I just try one thing?" Millie asked.

"Sure hunny." You said.

She then got closer to you and kissed of course you kissed back, You wrapped your arm around her waist and she wrapped around her arms on your neck. As you both pulled away, out of breath, you both smiled.

"That was amazing."

Loona

Loona was laying on your chest and you both were on your guys phones. You saw these couple pictures and one of them had a kiss. You set your phone down and looked at Loona.

"Loona?" You asked.

She hummed in response. You took her phone and she tensed up and looked at you growling. You then went for it and kissed her. She was taken back by surprise but kissed back.

Blitzo

You and Blitzo was making some sort of weapon. You looked at his weapon and he forgot a piece.

"Babe." You said.

"What?" He asked.

"You forgot this."

You fixed it and Blitzo just looked at you surprised but was admiring you. As you finished he just pulled you closer.

"You got ink right there," he said.

"I do?" You asked.

You tried to remove it but he stopped your hand and got closer to your face and kissed you. You did not hesitate to kiss back. As you both pulled away Blitzo asked.

"So ready for a baby?"

Moxxie

You were cooking for everyone and Moxxie came up to you.

"C-can I help?" He asked.

"Sure!" You smiled.

Moxxie started to chop green onions.

"So uh y/n.." he started and stopped chopping. "C-can you come here?"

You were confused but went closer to him. He grabbed you by the waist and dipped you then kissed you. Just as you guys were enjoying the moment you both heard a "click". You both looked at that direction and saw Blitzo with a camera.

"Are you fucking taking a picture of us?" Moxxie yelled.

"So ready for a three way?" Blitzo asked.

"One moment princess." Moxxie stops dipping you and runs after Blitzo.

BACK BITCHES also ANYONE EXCITED FOR THE NEW EPISODE OF HELLUVA BOSS?