16

Rae let out a small squeal before running over and hugging me.

"Oh my God, im so excited for you!" She shouts while almost squishing me with how tight she was hugging me.

"R-Rae... You're killing me" I choke out as she slowly realised what she was doing and released me.

"Oh sorry, but I'm so happy! It took you both long enough" she said taking a step back from me.

"What do you mean took you both long enough?" I question and she just gave me a bored look.

"You and Corpse have been ogling each other ever since you got on this spaceship!" She said like it was the most obvious thing.

"No, we haven't!" I protest feeling my cheeks turn a shade of red.

"Hmm, Sykkuno sometimes I wonder if you can tell when someone likes you? because you have been oblivious to two people on this ship who like you, one being Corpse of course." She said while rolling her eyes.

"T-two people? Who is the other one?" I ask quickly?

"That's what you need to figure out but then again if you're gonna be with Corpse it shouldn't matter who it is" she smirked at me.

"Be with Corpse? We've not decided anything like that... I mean I kinda did just run out on him a few seconds ago" I rub the back of my neck, which is a habit I've picked up whenever I get nervous or embarrassed.

"YOU LEFT HIM! JUST AFTER HE KISSED YOU?!" Rae shouted suddenly getting very angry.

"Oh-" I yelp getting surprised by her sudden mood change.

"NO! WHAT! WHY? UGHH" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of her room and towards Corpses room.

She knocked on the door and waited, sending me an annoyed glare.

"You don't leave someone after they kiss you! Say something to him" she whisper shouted at me as the door opened.

"Sykkuno?" I heard the sadness and confusion in Corpses voice making me feel instantly guilty.

"See?" Rae mumbled before pushing me into Corpse and walking away.

"I- oh sorry," I say backing up a little from Corpse who was looking at me like a sad puppy.

"I didn't mean to run away! I'm just not good at these type of social situations..." I mumble an awkward silence falling on us after I said that.

"So you didn't regret kissing me back?" He questioned and I looked up at him in shock.

"I would never regret it! I'm sorry if I made you think that!" I quickly trying to get as many apologizes as I could into the one sentence.

"It's okay-" he went to say but I interrupted him.

"No, it's not, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm s-" he stopped my blabbering by pressing his lips to mine.

I immediately start kissing him back, until he breaks the kiss a few seconds later and just pulls me into a warm hug.

"It's okay." He said making me feel better that he forgives me.

"So?" I question, he pulls back from the big as looks at me questionably.

"What does this make us?" I question while playing with the hem of the sleeve of my jumper.

"Whatever you want us to be," Corpse mumbled while pulling me into his room and closing the door behind us.

"We don't have to label it if you don't want to?" Corpse questioned to which I slowly nodded.

"I like that idea... Let's wait till we get back to Earth." I smile and he kisses my forehead.

"If we ever get back" I whisper hoping that he didn't hear what I said.

"What was that?" He questioned to which I just shrugged it off.

He jumped onto his bed and started doing little grabby hands, that you always see baby's doing, in my direction.

I giggled before walking over to him and getting in beside him, he immediately pulled me against him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sykkuno?" He mumbled and I nodded in response due to being too tired to respond.

"Thank you for today and every other day that we'll be together..." He mumbled kissing the top of my head.

"No problem..." I smile, my voice fading off as I slowly fall asleep.

But immediately woke up by a loud "FUCK YES!" Coming from the other side of the door, by a voice that sounded an awful lot like Rae's.

I let out a small giggle at Rae and the very confused expression on Corpses face.

"I'll tell you when we wake up" I promised before cuddling back into Corpse and slowly falling back asleep.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  🎆🎆🎆
I hope 2021 is better than 2020.
(And Covid goes away)

This might not be that good because I wrote this in an hour but pfft fuck it. 😂

I love you ❤❤❤