𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊

FUCK!
"I-I," you say you can barely speak right now your in so much shock. "I-I'm sorry I'll just go, this was stupid. It's ok, I know you don't like me," Noya says starting to walk out slowly and tear up. "Noya, of course I'll go out with you. I have liked you ever since the first time I saw you."
"Really?"
"Yeah, so what where you thinking."
"Just that you di-"
"No, like for our date,"
"Oh uhh, you wanna come over and we could watch a movie?"
"Awesome I'll be there," you say walking out.
NOYA'S POV:
How I she gonna text me, oh she's gone.
He gets out his phone and texts Tanaka.
"Dude she said yes."
"I told you bro."
"Yeah, I gotta go to class see ya."
"Yep, see ya."
YOUR POV:
You go to class, your first hour is with Tsukishima. You really didn't want to talk with, him but you have to because of your project.
"Hey Tsukki."
"What shortie?"
"We have a project stupid, I was gonna see if you had any ideas, god."
"Well I don't, but I do need to ask you something."
"What?"
"Do you like anyone on the team?"
"Uhh y-yea, why?"
"It's obvious you like Nishinoya."
"I mean your not wrong, well he asked me out, can we just do the project?"
"Yeah ok."
All your classes are over you didn't have after school practice, because it was canceled. You get in your car, and go home.
You just got home, and see your brother making out with his girlfriend. "Ew, get a room!" You say then run up stairs, you were so excited to call Kenma. You and Kenma used to go to the same school and see each other all the time, but you left because of bullying. You call Kenma, "Hey Kenma,"
"Hi Kitty."
"Guess what happened today."
"I don't wanna guess."
"Fine, Nishinoya asked me out!"
"Oh well I'm happy for you."
"So do wanna play."
"No actually I'm gonna go practice outside."
"Oh ok, well have fun," Then end the call. Is he ok, he always wants to play whatever. You decide to go out and practice too. "Hey y/n, are you ok?" Kuroo asks you, his girlfriend left thank god.
"I'm fine," you say while walking out. You start peppering to the wall, then practicing your serves. You felt like you where having a heat stroke and go inside. You couldn't stop thinking about Kenma, he always wants to play. You go inside and find Kuroo,"Is Kenma ok?" You ask him out of the blue. "Yeah I think, why?"
"Because he didn't wanna play and went outside to practice, that's very unlike him."
"Oh yeah, I don't know, he was fine at school and practice." "Maybe I'm just overreacting.
KENMA'S POV:
I can't believe that short libro got her. I love her, I want her, I need her.
YOUR POV:
You go to make a bowl of ramen to get your mind off of him. I'mma go play COD. You take your ramen out. "Ooww sweet fuck," you yell at the top of your lungs. Kuroo starts laughing from his room. "Not funny you slut," You say. You take your ramen too your room and turn on your ps5. You turn on your stream, "Hey everyone, I'm not here with Kenma he's being weird today." You start playing, and keep winning, then you noticed that Kenma joined. "K-Kenma, what's up?Are you ok? Did I do something?" You asked. Kenma puts in the chat box "I'm ok, you didn't do anything. Fine, I'm jealous of Noya, I like you y/n."