𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You were just diagnosed with stage 2 fucking cancer, and your acting like nothing happened!"

"Look if I die, I don't want my last days being sad ok? I just want to live my life in case I won't be able too!" He looks at me shocked and worried.

"You aren't going to fucking die on me, you here me! You are going beat cancer ass!" He holds my face and I chuckle.

I give him an aggressive nod and I start to drive. I can tell he is really scared for me, I am too but I want my life to end on a good note.

I wanna be known as the happiest girl alive, luckiest, prettiest, everything.

Wait... I need to tell Kuroo! Np he would care would he?

"Hey dial Kuroo, I want to talk to him," I ask more like demand him.

Bleep bleep

"Y/n?"

"Kuroo... I need to talk to you"

"Why I thought you hated me,"

"I don't anyways it's serious,"

"Go on"

"I have stage 2 cancer...."

"What?!"

"I have cancer?"

"I'm so sorry!!!" He seems actually sorry today.

"I'm sorry too, I'll talk to you later ok?"

"Ok!"

We arrived home, I apologized to Kuroo. I feel better now to be honest! I don't think my last days will be too bad. Kenma and I go inside, I go to eat some doughnuts, and he goes to play his games.

A little while later I go to Kenma's room, it was very quite and scary downstairs drowning in my thoughts.

"Hi Kenma!"

"Oh hi y/n, are you ok?"

"Yeah why?"

"You don't look so good, you look like you're gonna faint again."

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy." I say right before falling to the ground.

"Y/N!"

He rushes me to the hospital, the doctors take me to a room.

Timeskip

"Your girlfriend is anemic, that was why she fainted. But we will need to start her treatment so she is going to have to stay here for a while."

"Can I visit her?"

"Yes of course!" Kenma opens the door.

"Just so you know, I didn't know that I was anemic." I let out a giggle.

"I'm just glad you're okay,"

"Call you call Kuroo, I want to see him."

"Only if you want ok." He leaves the room.

Why why why? Why me? Why now? Could my life get any worse! I'm anemic and have breast cancer. Not the greatest duo.

After what felt like an hour Kenma comes back with Kuroo. "Kuroo!"

"Y/n! I never thought I'd see you in a hospital bed. By the way I invited the Nekoma team to come later so, yayyyy!"

"Oh ok, yay!" Kenma looks though the window outside. I know he's crying but I can't get up.

"Kenma? I'm okay! Stop being sad over me," I draw Kenma back to my side. He holds my hand.

"We are gonna get though this together, understand?" I smile at him, finally! I nod back at him.

"Ok I feel awkward...." Kuroo says from the back.

Me and Kenma start laughing. "Mrs. Y/n I need to speak with you..."