chapter fourteen ♡︎

،، watching movies but
we ain't seen a thing tonight ..

🌷 ⇾  ﹏  fluff / some smut⟨⟨ weather:  freezing tempstitle: laying on your chest ،،—  dec

🌷 ⇾ ﹏ fluff / some smut
⟨⟨ weather:  freezing temps
title: laying on your chest ،،
— dec. 27. 2O2O ⺌ ⊰

—————————————-
((GON'S POV))

After what I just did with Killua, I immediately took the outfit off as I'm alone in the bedroom. My legs were trembling as always and I looked for a more comfortable outfit to put on instead of that dress.

I put on a dark green joggers with a blank tank top and funny frog socks. Outside the house was 10° and I sighed a bit, at least the heater was working well in the house to comfort Killua and I.

I walked inside our walk-in closet and hung the maid dress all the way in the back of the room, attempting to hide it a bit. I left the closet and heard Killua in the shower, I heard noises coming from inside the bathroom and leaned my ear against the door and it immediately opened. I fell inside the bathroom, making Killua pull the shower curtains back a bit to look down at me in a surprised expression. "Whoa, are you okay??" He asked me as I was rubbing my waist from the sudden fall. I stood up slowly, my trembling legs not helping, "Y-Yeah." I replied back.

Killua shook his head, "Are you gonna join me?" He asked as he pulled the shower curtains back so I can't see him anymore. "Mm- I guess so." I replied, closing the bathroom door and slowly undressing. I entered the bathroom with Killua as he was washing his hair and turned to look at me with a smile, making me smile back at him. He stopped scrubbing his hair and pulled me in for a hug, allowing the running water fall down on me like rain.

I giggled a bit, hugging him back and eventually pulling away to quickly grab the soap bar and refresh myself, finishing soon enough with Killua afterwards. As we were dressing up, I couldn't help but ask Killua what those noises were, "Baby, were you making noises in the bathroom when I wasn't here?" I asked him, slipping on my clothes. Killua raised an eyebrow, "Noises?" He asked me and I nodded. "Uh, no. I don't know what you mean."

I felt like he was kidding and I smirked a bit as I finished getting dressed. "Were you.. singing?" I asked him, getting closer to him. Killua blushed slightly, "I don't sing." He told me plainly but quietly, walking past me and into the bedroom. I looked back at him with another smirk and followed him, "Why don't you sing to me?" I asked him, teasing him a bit.

Killua shook his head without making any eye contact with me, "I still don't know what you mean." He lied and I pouted a bit, sitting down on the edge of the mattress. "Alright, fine.." I groaned, laying my back down against the bed. It was quiet a bit and I looked up at him inside the closet, "You sounded angelic." I said with a soft smile, seeing him hide his face with his hand for a couple seconds before calling me an idiot.

Killua sat down next to me, drying his snowy hair with his towel. Killua was shirtless and I looked at his back and saw my nail marks dug down against his skin from two days in a row.
I sat up and hugged him from behind, kissing his back gently. He chuckled, placing one of his hands on top of mine as he continued drying his hair with his other hand.

"I work tonight, baby." He told me as he adjusted his position, now facing me. I pulled away from the hug and pouted, "Aw.. for how long?" I asked him, falling into his arms again, hugging his waist. "From midnight to 2 PM." He replied back, fluffing my hair. "I need the hours, I haven't been getting much as you know." He informed me and I nodded slowly, not wanting him to go. It was already 7 PM, he would leave in a few hours.

"Can I go with you?" I asked him, my face relaxing on his thigh. "I don't think you can, baby." He told me, leaving my hair and rubbing my back gently. I felt relaxed in this position, my eyelids started to fall. "I'll miss you.." I say before falling asleep.

((KILLUA'S POV))

It was quiet for a while until I heard Gon's light snores as he was resting on top of me. I blinked, 'He's sleeping?' I thought to myself. It was still early enough but I think I tired him out lately and I chuckled lightly from that realization.

Time skip!
11:40 PM

I was finished getting ready for work. I looked over at the bedroom to see Gon still sleeping silently, I smiled softly as I kissed his plump lips gently, not waking him up. I quickly grabbed my briefcase and walked out the apartment, heading for work.

Time skip!
10:02 AM

((GON'S POV))

I woke up startled, remembering that Killua had most likely left to work. I looked over to my side and was saddened a bit as I didn't see my Killua laying down next to me. 'I didn't even say goodbye to him..' I thought to myself, a bit frustrated that I fell asleep so early to miss him. I got up from the bed and fixed myself up, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror.

I made myself breakfast and watched TV alone for a while. Hours went by that felt like years, I looked up at the time, 1:20 PM. I smiled a bit, knowing that Killua would be home in about an hour. I felt odd though, a bit excited. I attempted to ignore that feeling but my thoughts flowed about Killua. I shut off the TV, the distraction wasn't helping me. I bit my bottom lip, reaching towards my lower area. 'I shouldn't do this. This feels..' My thoughts were cut off by my phone vibrating on the counter. I snapped out of it and walked up to my cell, picking it up.

——

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby."

"Killua! I miss you!"

*chuckles* "I miss you, too. Which is why I called you in the first place."

I smiled, hearing his precious laugh, "I'll be seeing you soon, right?"

"Of course. I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Yay! I can't wait."

"I wanted to quickly check up on you but now I have to go again. I'll talk with you soon, okay?"

"Okay!"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

He hung up.

——

I smiled a bit, putting my phone face down on the counter once more, patiently waiting for Killua's return.

As I sat back down on the couch again, I remembered what I was planning on doing before Killua's phone call. I placed my chin against my palm, resting against it. 'I can't wait for Killua to come back home..' I thought to myself, attempting to not think the way I did before but eventually failing.