chapter thirty ♡

،، you say you love me, and i
                                      do, too.

🌷 ⇾   ﹏   fluff and waves
⟨⟨  weather:   cool/breezy
title: i truly love you ،،
— jan. 13. 2O21 ⺌ ⊰

———————-

((GON'S POV))

Killua held my hand and helped me down the counter, walking out the house with me. "I can't believe Aunt Mito set this all up." I began to say as we entered the car.

"Yeah, me too." Killua replied back, turning the car on. "Hold on, we don't even know where it is yet." I told him. "Double left, straight ahead." Killua reads the paper, "Isn't that at the mall?" He adds on.

"Oh! Yeah!" I replied back. Killua nods and begins to drive off to the mall. It was getting late so I doubt any of the stores were open at this time. Killua parked in the parking lot, "Now what store is it?" Killua asks aloud.

We left the vehicle and I turned my back from Killua, looking around. "Gon!" He called out to me, I turned my head and looked at him, "Yes?" I replied back. "What's that in your pocket?" He asked me. I raised an eyebrow as I looked down, pulling the paper out of my pocket.

"I've never seen this before." I claimed honestly, unfolding the note. Killua stood next to me and we began to read the next clue to the scavenger hunt.

'Your prize is waiting for you,
Are you ready to begin?
Your prize has been anxious
To see you within.
Its organ is facing you,
Its moving and expressing.
Walk in the store,
And say 'My Blessing.'

((KILLUA'S POV))

"What?? It's organ is facing me?" Gon questioned. "What's an organ you often see?" I asked him. "I don't get it.-" he replied honestly. I stood in front of him, pulling his chin up and kissing him. "Mm!" Gon huffed out, kissing me back. I slipped my tongue in the kiss then pulled away, "Do you get it now?" I asked him.

"Do I get- Oh!" He expressed. "A tongue!" Gon says and I nod. He wiped his bottom lip, "That kiss was nice." Gon commented and I blushed a bit in embarrassment. "Okay, so. Think about a tongue, who shows their tongue often?" I asked him and he pressed his finger against his chin.

"I stick my tongue out at you all the time." Gon commented and I nodded once more, "Okay! Think of that topic. Tongue sticking out is common by who?" I asked him. "Um.." He huffed out.

"I'm a bit lost." Gon tells me honestly. I sigh, "An animal." I said, giving him the answer. "Oh! When they're tired!" Gon exclaimed. "Yep!" I replied back.

"So, my prize is an animal?" Gon asks in a confused tone and I shook my head, pointing to the animal shelter. Gon looked at where I was pointing at and his mood instantly changed, his face lifting up.

"Let's go!" Gon exclaimed, holding my hand. We walked inside the animal shelter and could hear many dogs baking and cats meowing. A middle-aged man greeted us in the front, "Welcome!" He greets us. "Hi!" Gon replied back. The man looks over at me then back at Gon, "Is there anything you need?" He asks aloud.

Gon pulls the paper out and unfolds it, "Um.." he begins to say. "Tell him." I told Gon. "My Blessing?" Gon told the man and he nodded. "Follow me please." The man said.