Part 3: Manhunt AGAIN

sbbsbsbsbs I'm sorry I haven't updated this and yeah okay

Tw// Fighting

Dreams POV

I could hear Sapnap, Antfrost, and Bad running towards us. I run over to a tree hiding by it. I put the brown haired boy down so he can lay on the tree and I hover over him. Sapnap is screaming "Dream where are you?" As usual and bad and ant are sneeking around trying to find us. The compass only leads to me so I could leave him here, hm. I whisper "George, wake up" I look around quickly to make sure nobody is near to whisper to him again "George cmon" He groans but I quickly cover his mouth "shh". He quickly wakes up from his nap. "I want you to dig down and stay here. They won't have much so I'll take them on, okay?" I stay huddled close to him he nods as I slowly scoot back he starts digging down as I scream "CMERE SAPNAP" to cover up the digging noises. It wasn't a very good idea but it's all that came to mind. George was in the hole so I ran over to the group swinging. They barely got a two hits on me. Sapnap was low and Darryl was as well but Antfrost was nowhere to be found. I could hear fighting in behind me. I run towards the tree only to see a text pop up saying "AntFrost Was Slain By GeorgeNotFound" pop in the corner. George was hurt but smiling. I could hear the other two running towards us. "Hide by the Neather portal." I throw down food for George and he runs away. I fight the other two for what feels like hours.

George POV

"Holy shit I cant believe I did that I actually killed him"  I could hear screaming out in the distance but I was distracted by my own victory.

~Time Skip 2 hours~

At this point Dream and George where at the stronghold.

Dream was looking around trying to locate the portal room as I wandered around. I was in the library looking at the old dusty books. When I heard Clay scream "GEORGE IVE FOUND IT!" I run towards his voice and yell "IM COMING"

Once I got there the portal was lit, and Clay was standing over it. "Cover up with door real quick" I could hear the other group mine down the walls. Clay grabbed my hand and jump into the portal.

Dream built over to the island as I covered up the spawn platform almost trapping the others. Clay took down half of the crystals already, I ran towards the blonde. I will admit I was shaking. I've been in the end so many times yet it still scares me so I made sure to stay close to Dream. He was aiming his bow at a crystal.

I waited for him to shoot so I could ask him a question, I was unintentionally staring. He fired his shot and looked at me and smiled, "hm?" I tilted my head slightly "why did you want to team up why didnt you kill me?" He looked away quickly, and aimed at another crystal.

"can we talk about that later?"

"Ooh alright mr. Secretive"

"What? I am not secretive"

"Sure Dré"

"Okay Gogy" he chuckles, and shoots, that was the last crystal. "Watch the platform for me and yell if you see them, I'll get the dragon"

~Timeskip 5 minutes~

The dragon was low, but not low enough. The group of screaming men spawned on the platform. "DREAM THEY ARE HERE" They were slowly breaking the blocks around them. Dream came running towards the platform. I had my sword and shield ready and so did dream. He pushed his blonde hair back into a small bun. The group broke the barricades around them and ran towards us. Dream tried breaking the blocks that connected us. Sapnap tried jumping over but I hit him off sending him off the world. The others knew now not to jump but to shoot and that's exactly what we did. I built above them while dream was attacking and I jumped down pushing Bad off the small platform. Ant pushed me off the edge but I grabbed onto the block. Dream shot and killed Ant. I was there dangling, funny it's like I've done that before.

Dream rushed over to help me up but Sapnap came back. Dream helped me up and hid me behind him. It didn't matter if I died. If Dream did it was over. The rules really weren't prepared for a team up so technically I'm still on their side. I can come back. He on the other hand cant. "Dream cmon if you die this is over we have to get out of here" I tugged on his wrist "Ohh cmon Georgie have a little faith". He said this in a way where you could tell that he had a smile on his face. His mask covers up pretty much all of his face so he'd be quite hard to read if he wasn't such a open book. He ran towards Sapnap and it was obvious Sapnap didn't really have a plan. He just kind of swung. As they fought I built to the island again. The others spawned onto the platform, and I rushed over to help. I went for Ant, I stabbed him in the arm and pushed him off the side. He tried grabbing onto the side but I stepped on his hand. Kind of like in those movies. Dream was already finished with bad, and he just chuckled "dramatic much?" I gasped "He pushed me off!" I smiled and he looked away, we rushed towards the ender dragon. Dream and I got the last few hits in and I let him get the last one so we would officially win. The dragon shattered in the sky making xp fall. "WOO WE DID IT DREAM" I screamed. He looked at me as he silently celebrated. We jumped through the portal to see the guys at spawn.

"Oh look it's Dream and his Boyyfrienddd~" Sapnap said condescending tone. I hit Sapnap and gasped "shut up he is not my boyfriend" Dream looked at me and I could tell he was smiling "You arent helping!" I hit him as well, and he just kind of laughed. Soon after we jumped through the teleporter that brought us home to Earth.

(Slight hxh spoilers: If you watched hxh and got to the Greed Island Arc it's kind of like that but instead of it being an actual place on Earth it's not? It's like an actual game and you don't need nen.)

Soon afterwe went through the teleporter everyone went their homes. Except Dream and I we went to a Cafe.

OKAY IM SORRY THAT THE MANHUNT ARC WAS THREE CHAPTERS LONG SBSBSBSBBSBS