Approval

4 days have past since I visited Marie's place and my father is finally ready to give me an answer about my plan to move to my new territory. The maid quickly brought me into my father studies and sat me down opposite to my father's.

"so let's get right into the main discussion, father"

"now, now, don't be in such a rushed, we have time to talk before that" he told the maid to bring in a new tea

"Okay, let have a father and daughter talk before business" the maid place down two set of teas and a tray of biscuits and sweets

"great! I wanted to ask you about this 'bring the Heceney daughter to the territory with you' thing?" my father's eyes turn dark, oh god, how did I forget to tell father about that!? I had 4 days to do it even!!

"well I ask her myself and she have accepted my offer beside her parents have already agreed to this" thank god Marie send me a letter about her parents approval or I would have been dead

*sigh*"why do you keep making trouble for me sweetheart? well whatever the Heceney was quite delighted for this opportunity and was happy to send their daughter with you" somehow I can see Marie and her family making the ok sign... they really are a family of odd balls.

"so are you going to say yes to my plan? I mean you can't take it back now I have promise to take lady Marie with me already if you turn this down she will be quite disappointed"

"fine" YES I knew getting Marie involve was going to be in my favor

"but, I have some conditions you must fallows...first you must come to visit every 4 mouths and lady Heceney too, second you must continue to learn the basic noble's classes, third... have fun, Rebecca van Richardson and make the territory prosper"he continue as he walked up to me and land a kiss on my forehead when he finished.

"yes, papa" I smiled and hugged him

*----------------------------------------------------------------*

So my plan has sailed and now to learn about it, this going to be so much fun! maybe I can even expand Rebalia my clothes company this is a opportunity~ I should talk to Julie about this (Julie is the head designer, i just change her name) Now that I think of it the territory was once count Fexceil wasn't it. Thinking back he lost his territory because of tax issues but there must be a deeper issues to this... well it was kinda fishy anyways since the queen was the one who gave it to me.

Well whatever~ if anything actually happened I'll just deal with it. It's not like I'm clueless to these kind of thing.
I should set a date to leave... oh! I should also send a letter to the old geezer hmmmm ha~ never mind knowing him, he would probably tagged along. I'll just let him find out on his own.

Right! I should call Marie and tell her the great news! Not that long ago me and Marie made a communication machine I know what your thinking why didn't I just use my power and summon a phone well first it wouldn't really work since you need connections and electricity which this world have not created yet they only use magic or magic stone like you read in mangas or see on anime. So we created our own. We could have use telepathy but it was much more fun to make it ourselves.

"Marie! Marie! Guess what!"
"What?"
"MY FATHER JUST DIED!"
"..." hoho she's Speechless
"What the fuck did you do?"
"W-wait your not even doubting me?"
"Well you'd killed him somehow so-"
"Ah! Jeez Marie you think I would kill my own father"
"You could"
"..."
"Well aren't you messed up my dear Marie"
"Okay really why did you call me for this is just getting wired"
"To tell you a great news of course!"
"Which is??"
"My father said yes!"
"So you didn't kill your father but propose to him instead"
"Flip no! I mean to the you coming with me"
"Omg YAS"

Me and Marie talked all night about what we were gonna do and what we going to create, we also decide to go In the next 8 days so that we got everything ready and pack. I can't wait!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I can't wait!!!____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is how they got up on the table in the picture above
Also both were drawn by yours truly me :]
Sorry it been so long and that the story is short.
Well see ya ~