Extra

OK so this is not an chapter I'm just gonna explain something but please read please, it will explain how she first started her business

So when Rebekka first time meeting the Prince she was only 5 years old and the crown Prince is 7 years old.
At 3 years old she was called a genius cause of her fast learning skill and that she master all the subjects that was thrown at her and at the time she was already helping her father with financial issues and business ideas so her allowance is way bigger then other young girls in the kingdom although she never spend any of it and so she got millions or more save up.

When she turn 5 she started her first business. On her birthday she want (dragged out) out to get a few more dresses with her mum, when she walked into the shop, she saw a woman bagging and pushing papers at the store owner. Rebbeka got a little interested at this so she went over to where the woman was and ask if she could explain what's going on and it trun out that the woman who was bagging was just trying to get hired as a designer. I asked what her name was and she said it was Julie, I was already in quite a good mood so I ask her to show me her designs, I was quite surprised the design was amazing it's refreshing and it resemble my old world fashion. I told the guards to take her to the carriage and tell my mother that she have business to do so please excuse her, and with that Julie was dragged to the Richardson duke Household and was sitting in Rebekka's bedroom.
She said "I'll give you an proposal- no an opportunity, sign a contract with me" and so the negotiations ends with Julie signing with Rebekka, it was agreed on that the company belongs to Rebbeka and that Julie is going to work as the head designer and if she quit then all of the design belongs to Rebekka's company so basically hers and of course she sees that Julie will get paid handsomely and fairly and dus Rebalia fashion/company begins, after a few months the company blew up it was a hit in the capital and the money was rolling in to Rebbeka money hole so she used some of her money to start hiring workers from young to old age didn't matter to her as long as they work are efficient.
______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading ♡♥︎