Marauder's Map (8)

A/N: Sorry these keep taking ages to come out, I've been ill and struggling a bit with my mental health but I'm feeling a lot better so I should be able to post more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now Sunday and your outside in the snow with Fred and George. You could've gone to Hogsmeade with Ron and Hermione but you felt a bit like a third wheel, so you decided not to.

"Hey Fred, there he is." you whisper to Fred pointing at the footprints forming in the snow

"George c'mon." Fred whispers to George 

They start sneaking up to the invisible source and grab hold of it, you just follow along.

"Hey, hey, hey! Guys, let me go!" Harry struggles from under his invisibility cloak

"Clever, Harry" Fred snickers

"But not clever enough" George continues

"Besides, we've got a better way."

"I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade" Harry says, still struggling to get out of the twins' grip.

"We know"

"We'll get you there."

"We'll show you a quicker way."

"If you pipe down."

"Bless him." you giggle finding this situation rather enjoyable to watch.

"Let me go! Come on, guys." Harry continues to struggle

"Now, Harry."

"Come and join the big boys" The twins say simultaneously as they take Harry's invisibility cloak off of him and push him into the stairwell.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks as they hand him what looks like a plain piece of parchment

"What's this rubbish?" Harry questions

"What's this rubbish he says." Fred laughs "That there's the secret to our success."

"It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me." George explains

"But we've decided your need's are greater than ours. George, if you will." Fred says as he nods towards the piece of parchment.

George gets his wand out and points it to the parchment and says "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Words start spreading on the surface of the paper, Harry watches curiously and reads what it says at the top.

" 'Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present The Marauder's Map'...?"

"Ah... Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. We owe them so much." George says in a dreamy way making you and Fred snicker.

Harry is still staring at the map in confusion "Hang on. This is Hogwarts! And that... No. Is that really..." Harry points to a pair of footsteps labelled 'Dumbledore'.

"Dumbledore" Fred continues Harry's sentence for him.

"In his study" George adds on 

"Pacing"

"He does that a lot." You explain.

"You mean, this map shows..." Harry starts to say

"Everyone." You, Fred and George say simultaneously 

"Everyone?" Harry asks

"Everyone." says George

"Where they are."