First day (4)

You wake up to Lyra loudly chirping. You roll over wanting to go back to sleep but you look at the clock on the bedside table and realise you have 30 minutes until your meeting Hermione in the common room so you decide to get up. You get out of bed and have a look around your dormitory as you didn't have much time to last night. To your surprise, you have your own bathroom. You take off your clothes and get into the shower, when you're done you wrap yourself in a towel and walk over to the sink to wash your face and brush your teeth. You leave the bathroom and open some sort of fancy wardrobe which has your robes in it.

*is this mine? it must be, I mean Dumbledore must've done some sort of magic to put my robes in here. Oh well, mine or not I need to wear it.*

You put it on and realise it fits perfectly, it must be yours. You brush your hair and use your wand to dry and straighten your hair, you know your not meant to use magic like this in school but it becomes awfully helpful at times. You look back at he clock and see it's 7:50 which gives you 10 minutes to do some light makeup and grab your bag, which is currently empty as you had barely any time to get your book for the year. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk down the moving stairways towards the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Are you sure you're okay with me sitting with you, Hermione? I just don't want you to get in shit with your friends because you're with me." you ask 

"Honestly y/n it's not a problem at all. I can't promise they wont be a bit sceptical at first but once they get to know you they will warm up to you, I promise. Plus, I don't even know you that much yet and I want to sit with you, so that's a good sign isn't it?" she smiles

You can't help but smile at Hermione's words, you were aware she was a very bright young witch but you didn't realise she was also exceptionally kind. Even towards people she barely knows.

"Thank you Hermione." you smile back

You walk into the hall with Hermione and sit down next to her at the Gryffindor table. You have a few odd stares and faces along the way but you just shake it off. As you sit down, Hermione straight away introduces you to some of her friends.

"Guys, this is Y/n Lestrange, I offered for her to come and sit with us for breakfast." she says to them.

"I don't want to intrude, so if you don't want me here just say and I will leave, it's not a problem." you say kindly.

*what is wrong with me.. i'm being so nice to everybody, this isn't like me at all. maybe this is good? I can build up trust with everybody and then just do something and ruin it all so you can go home. Perfect.*

"No no, it's fine. I'm Harry Potter and this is Ron Weasley." he says with a smile whilst the Ron waves.

*Another weasley. Oh for fucks sake ive really hit rock bottom, sitting with the bloody golden trio. oh well*

"Nice to meet you" you say as you all start putting food onto your plates.

"So y/n what classes are you taking this year?" Hermione asks

"Oh um, I actually have no clue. I was only told I was actually coming here on Saturday evening, I didn't even have time to get my books." you explain

"How come you're only starting this year and didn't start in first year?" Harry ask with a confused face

"Oh I refused, I knew what would happen when I came here. People constantly judging me all because of my stupid mothers actions. My life literally revolves around her." you sigh.