𝐗𝐗𝐕

The room was cold, the sound of small chatter could be heard along with the beeping coming from the various machines scattered around the place.

Sound of footsteps can be heard time to time, doctors running around with patients strapped to beds on their way to the emergency room or somewhere else do to something. Place felt all to familiar, Baekhyun's eyes shot open scanning his surroundings. He was relived he can move now but his body was left with an ache, his head was spinning which caused the male to groan out in pain. He sat up and sighed seeing he was connected to wires and laid on a hospital bed, he never thought he'd end up here but here he was living a nightmare.

Small knocks were heard from the door before it was slowly opened and the doctor came in with a smile. "I see your awake, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"Good I guess, my head hurts and body aches but I feel better than before." He replied looking at the doctor.

"You had some burns here and there and the drug you took could be why your head is spinning after it came out of your system. I can give you some pain medicine if you'd like."

"Yes please."

The doctor nodded and opened the door to walk out the room, "you also have company by the way." The doctor said walking out the room and three males entered the room.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Baekhyun smiled. Jongin, Kyungsoo and Jongdae decided since Baek was in the hospital might as well see him.
"We heard about your incident and thought we'd come by and check on you, also because Jondae here needs to get another check up with this bullet wound still healing." Kyungsoo said sitting on the bed and petting Baekhyun's head.

"Is it healing well?"

"Yeah it is they just have to check it every once and a while make sure it's good and they usually clean it for me too." Jongdae replied.

"How are you holding up tho?"

"I'm ok, my head hurts and my body hurts but I use to feel worse."

"Did you break your wrist in the accident too?" Jongin asked crossing his arms and looking at Baek's wrist.

"No, he actually uhh.. broke it when we were at a vacation suite. It's a complicated story I don't wanna get into, just ignore it please." Baekhyun replied, hiding his wrist away and looking down at the bed sheets.

"That mother fucker!" Jongin yelled.

"Hey stop screaming, be respectful." Kyungsoo said motioning for him to calm down.

"You expect me to be calm after hearing my friends psychotic boyfriend broke his wrist while on vacation! That guy is insane and I don't even wanna picture how he did it."

"Then shut up! Damn you talk a lot."

"Sorry." Jongin mumbled back grabbing a chair and placing next to the male on the bed and sighing.

"Baekkie you do realize you have to tell this stuff the the police right." Jongdae butted in, looking at the male seeing his face visible switch to one of fear and discomfort.

"He'll find out I ratted him out! I can't tell them."

"They're gonna question you and continue to til you do so just do it, this is your chance to go and be free from him, not have to worry about his getting out anytime soon."

Baekhyun sighed, rubbing his head and just nodding. "So is that a yes your gonna do it?" Jongdae questioned. "Yes! Next topic please." Baekhyun yelled.

"Ouuuu somebody is cranky." Kyungsoo giggled poking the youngers rib which made the male shriek and turn away.

Giggling they continued chatting til Jongdae's appointment came around.
"Get well Baek! We'll come back after his checkup." Kyungsoo said walking out the room with the three boys. Baek waved at them as they exited the room and he was alone again, he sat there and thought til later on another doctor came in to check up on him and see how he's doing. The doctor asked the same questions, gave him pain meds and headache medication, checked his wrist and his burns.

"Where is he?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.

"Where's who?

"Chanyeol."

The doctor looked at him and frowned, "you don't need to worry about that anymore he's far far away from you now and you won't see him again."

"But where is he? I don't wanna see him just wanna know where he is."

"He's in the county jail in the city over. he's in the hospital there til he's better then sent to a different jail."

"Jail?"

"Yeah, he was taken after they found out that he shot a teenager, abused you, and killed his mother on purpose in an accident just like yours. He was a very angry male once he entered the building, fighting ever cop there and even already threatening inmates that stared at him the wrong way. He kept talking about murdering everyone there and even admitted to doing a lot of things such as killing his mother and describing the accident, how he use to beat his brother they way he did with you and more."

Baekhyun's eyes widen, he never knew he killed his own mother and to think Baekhyun thought he was gonna be the first person Chanyeol to get killed the older males mother had beat him to it.

"Why was he so angry?"

"Well he was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, I don't really know the rest of the details but I k ow he's taking medication now and is being watched carefully."

Baekhyun just sat there and swallowed hard, he couldn't believe it all. Chanyeol going to jail, him in a hospital now safe away from him, finally getting to go home after so long. The male couldn't help but smile, he was the happiest he's ever been in months.

"What are you so happy about?"

"I'm finally away from the maniac."

Word Count: 1008