A couple years later

A/N This is the Honey Badger, in real life it is classified as a PDW(Personal Defense Weapon) but in Call of Duty:Ghosts it was classified as an assault rifle and was one of the best guns in the game because of the integrated suppressor.

23 year old DJ/10 Years later

A/N This is the rifle being used, The AW50 is the first one and second one is the M82 or properly called the Barrett M82A1 50 BMG

I slowly line my crosshair up on my target and sigh before thinking to myself 'How did I become this, a lone hired mercenary. Doesn't matter, just as long as the money is good enough to supply me with ammo.' I look around the area and see that I can't just shoot the target, I will have to pick off everyone in the compound and then make sure he doesn't escape. I was about to line up my shot, when I saw the reflection of a sniper scope and said "Too close, nighty night." I adjust my AW50 for the sniper and watch him survey the area before I slowly pulled the trigger and watched his blood splatter against the wall behind him, I loaded my next round into the chamber and looked around to see if anyone saw the kill, thankfully no one did, but for safety I tuned into their radio frequency and got nothing across the radio, so I was in the clear. I killed a 4 more guys and then I heard over the radio "Sniper down, I repeat sniper down, be on high alert for an intruder or sniper." I grumble and think 'I really need to keep track of the kills.' I see the general Aka my target going for a jeep and I sigh and say "Yeah, this thing ain't gonna peirce that thing, Glad I brought you." I pull out an M82a1 Rifle and set up the tripod and look for the general. As I found him, he was about to escape, so I had one shot to at least stop him, so I aimed and fired, and for once, luck was on my side and I hit the fuel tank and blew up the jeep. I was surprised I hit the vehicle, but my position was given off so I had to grab my gear and disappear. I turned around just in time to see that a group of soldiers were patrolling the area in search of a sniper and one had almost spotted me. They were to close for my liking, so I pulled out a suppressed M1911 and slowly started to make my way out of the area. I was walking for about a minute when I heard "Hey you, what are you doing here." I turn around and saw a soldier and hid the pistol behind my leg and said "I was hunting, did I go out of bounds by accident?" I was really hoping he would beleave me and I heard him say "Yeah, by about 2 miles, what are you really doing out here." He raised his gun and I was left with no other options, so I quickly pull my pistol out and shoot him in the head, but as I do that I hear "HEY, THEIR OVER THERE!" I turn around and see a cliff face and say "Please, for the love of god, let the wingsuit work." I ran towards the ledge and just as I was about to reach it, bullets started flying past me, so I didn't have that much time till one hit me. I made it to the edge and jumped, whether or not my equipment was going to work or not, was another story. I spread my arms and legs and was relieved when I felt the wingsuit activate and carry me away. Bullets were still flying at me, but they didn't have guns that could shoot far enough while staying on target with the shot. I had flown for a while before finally deciding to pull the cord on my parachute and slowly descend.