Chapter 2

"Tommy?" A faint voice was heard. Tommy shot up from the makeshift bed he had made. Only to be faced with Ghostbur. He rubbed his eyes and threw the blanket Niki had made him during the first war. Engraved on that blanket had the words "My L'manburg", the Country he had created with Wilbur and Tubbo.. Tubbo.. "hello Ghostbur," he said with a yawn.

"I found Friend, Tommy! Phil said he would respawn, and he did, Tommy!" the ghost said Cheerfully. In his hands he held a lead, and across the room was a blue sheep. The sheep was locked in a fence labeled "friends corner"

"That's Great Will, Poggers," Tommy said as he pulled on the Armour Techno had given him. "Thank you Tommy!" Ghostbur left the house they had made, Friend on a lead following close behind. The house wasn't finished, the roof was nonexistent, but it was something. And if he needed anything, techno was right next door.

He still has nightmares. Nightmares about Logsteidshire, about the manipulation and humiliation he went through day after day, and most importantly about Dream. Tommy hated to admit it but he suffered severely of PTSD.

"Great, your awake," a man walked into the small house, he wore a white button up dress shirt, tucked into a pair of grey pants. A red scarf being used as a belt. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up to his elbow. "G'moring Techno."

"Phil is coming," The monotone voice of his older brother said. Wait Phil? "Isn't he on house arrest?" Tommy questioned? Phil had been caught socializing with Techno, and being wanted by the country for.. Reasons.. He was punished for his wrong doings by Tubbo and Quackity.

"You see Tommy, L'manburg is empty at the moment, no one is there to see Phil leave." Techno stated, "and with the invis potions I supplied him with, there is no way he will be seen." He pushed a strand of his long pink hair behind his shoulder, and leaned on the door frame next to him.

"Really?" Tommy took a bite out of one of the many Golden apples he's stolen from Techno. "Yes really," Techno grunted. He has told Tommy time and time again to not just eat the apples when ever he wants. They are for emergencies only. Tommy pushed past his big brother, and stepped out into the snow.

"Hey Tommy," Techno said as he turned to the boy, "Tubbo came by last night, just thought you should know." and with that he left, hopped on Carl, and left. Probably to find more supplies for the rebellion.

"Tubbo..?" Tommy thought back to the last time he saw his "best friend". When he was still in Logstedshire.

Placing the last stick on to the burning pile, Tommy looked around. Nothing. Nothing but an empty plain, empty waters, and an empty beach. The beach where he and Dream had set up for a party. No one came. Tommy sighed as he looked at the cooked steak in front of him, unmotivated to even touch it. '...not much time left.."

"Tommy?" that voice. A voice so distinct, yet so faint. He didn't care to look for who said his name, fearing that it was all in his head. "Tommy!" the voice said again. Tommy rolled his eyes, giving in to the temptations and looked to his left, to the portal. And to his surprise, there stood his best friend, a sad smile creeping onto his lips.

"Tubbo." Uttered Tommy as he looked back to the campfire in front of him. The fire being one of the only things that illuminated the dark plains. He could hear the faint footsteps of Tubbo as he walked closer. "Tommy.."

Tommy stood up, his fists clenched so tight his nails cut into his skin. "What the hell do you want now!" he shouted, Tommy's face turned from anger to sadness, "you already took everything from me.."

"T-Tommy, I get your angry, but-" "I am not angry- I am in PAIN, Tubbo" Tommy cried, He looked back at his once best friend with tears welling up in his grey eyes.

"And YOU put me here!" Tommy jabbed a finger at Tubbo, pushing his back slightly. Tubbo touched his shoulder, and cried. "I- I'm so sorry Tommy.."

"Sorry doesn't cut it, get out of my land," he pointed back at the portal and glared at the boy in front of him. He was so young, it was all too much for the boy. And he knows it. He threw his best friend out of the country that wouldn't be standing if not for Tommy. Tubbo backed up slowly before turning and running to the portal that he came from. Before stepping through, he looked at the ragged boy who he hurt so long ago, who was now sitting with his head on his knees and he looked at the fire in front of him, longingly.. "I'm so sorry, Tommy.." He took out the compass that Ghostbur had given him so long ago as he stepped through.. 'Your Tommy"