Chapter 3(part 1)

TECHNICALLY A SNEAK PEAK AT CHAPTER THREE. I haven't had much time to write but i wanted to get something out there. 

i will finish this part sometime tmr. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy longed to be back in L'manburg. He longed for his relationships that he built over his years. He kicked the small build up on snow that stood in front of him in frustration. With a long Exhale, Tommy walked to the Nether Portal. Although he didn't enter, the blond boy could almost see the other side, into the world beyond.

"God Dammit!" Tommy shouted, punching the obsidian surrounding the portal. He slowly collapsed onto the dark rock. Sliding down it, inch by inch, until he was sitting in the cold snow on the ground. He's had these a lot lately, breaks in his mind that cause him to act out. Tommy can't control it, he's tried so many times to get a hold of his mentality and innocence. So many times.

'Stop feeling sorry for yourself'. Fear set in as Tommy frantically stood to his feet, his tired eyes traced the terrain around him. For he heard the only voice he wished he could forget. That manipulative, humiliating voice.

'No one cares, Tommy. No one ever has. You are the Problem'. The boy rubbed his eyes and looked over the land again. Nothing. For it was only in his head. His frail, messed up head. Tommy let out a long sigh and shook his head. He wished Ghostbur was there, but he's in L'manburg. Techno was, well, he didn't know where. and Phil, his father, could be anywhere. He was alone again. 

---

Tommy sat alone in Techoblade's storage room. It had been a few hours since his break, and Tommy didn't have anything to do. Phil had come by, that's something at least. Tommy also built a tower made of cobblestone to pass time.

The boy eyed the chests, he wondered what things his older brother had filled them with. With one swift movement, Tommy was off the floor and opening one of the many chests. "Technoblade," the boy laughed, "you never cease to amaze me."

He grabbed a stack of ender pearls, along with some diamond tools, and stuffed them into the small backpack he was wearing. "He won't mind."

"Ghostbur!" Tommy hollered out the window, He hoped his brother could hear him. He shut the window and made his way downstairs.

........