(Chapter 5)(dead man)

(Jax's p.o.v)

I was home now, finally. I spent time with the kids and all, then me and Blaise finally laid in bed, peace and quiet .
I looked at her and smiled. "So how's it been here?" I asked her. "Good". She lied, I could tell because she averted her eyes from me. "What's happened, while I was gone". I say staring her down. "Fine, it's Brantley, he kissed me alright." She says. I got pissed. "I'll kill that/
"No!" She cut me off and held me down on the bed. I rolled over so she was under me. "Don't, Jax think about darlin'
You wanna take it out on him, or we could stay here and you can take it out on me, please, I've missed you". She whispers as she wrapped her legs around my waist.
She smiled. "Dammit!!" I growled, I unbuckled my belt and pulled her underwear down. She grinned evilly. "Don't be gentle". She says. I smirked. "That's my girl". I say, damn she wanted me and I wasn't going to disappoint either . I rammed into her. She gasped digging her nails into my shoulder blades. "Jax!" She gasped. "Shhh". "don't wanna wake the kids". I whisper in her ear, she sucked in a breath when I hit her favorite spot.
"Jax, I have to tell you , I love you not Brantley , he's just so clingy, but baby I love you". She says. "I know you do cause if you didn't love me this wouldn't make you crazy." I say ramming into her hitting her sweet spot and bitting her shoulder at the same time. "Jax ". She says with labored breathing. She clawed my back. "Dig into my skin". I growl as I pound her into the mattress. She clawed my back so hard I could swear I was bleeding.

(Blaise's p.o.v)

I woke the next morning . Jax was snuggled up to me. He had a peaceful smile on his face. I kissed his mouth. He opened his eyes. "Imma go kill that fucker" he says. "Who??" I asked confused . "Brantley !!" He growled. He got up and was headed out the door. "Baby put some clothes on!!!" I say. He hurried back into the bedroom. " I knew that". He says. I sighed. He got dressed. And stormed outta the bedroom.
"Babe don't". I say. "He's gonna die! He's a dead man!!!" Jax growled.