(Chapter 10)(new girl and a baby)

(Brantley's p.o.v)

Blaise was finally getting better, it's been several months since the police had notified us that Jax's body had gone missing.
I was still confused as hell.
Blaise walked in. Her small pregnant belly was now rounded. She was due in a month.

"So you hired a new girl huh?" . I asked. "Yeah, this is Riley ". She says gesturing towards the pretty blonde.
She had bright blue eyes and a pretty smile.
"She'll be training this week". Blaise says. "Riley this is Brantley , he's one of the guys, be careful he bites". Blaise says. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry I like a nibble now and then." Riley says smiling at me, I raised my eyebrows, "so do I". I say.

Lil Jax ran in the room, with Joanna chasing after him. "Careful you two, watch mommy's belly." Blaise says.
"Yes mama". They say. "Tag your it." Joanna says to her brother.
They ran wild screaming and laughing.

"Hey you smoke?" I asked Riley. "Yeah, you want to go outside and talk , smoke a cigarette?" She asked me. "Yeah, come on". I say and we walked out onto the front porch . We smoked for a while. "I heard about Jax, Blaise and the kids must be taking it hard. " she says. "I think their getting better". I say.

Then Jake ran out onto the front porch carrying Blaise bridal style. He ran to his truck.
"Hey what's going on?!" I say.
"The baby's on the way." Jake says. "Oh shit." I say.