Chapter 17 - Tickle Wars

Lilliana's Outfit

I walked down the street, heading back towards Sway, holding Buddy on the leash

I walked down the street, heading back towards Sway, holding Buddy on the leash. I looked both ways, checking for cars before running across the street when it was clear. Josh came over to film a bit with Bryce for the vlog, and he brought over Buddy. I could tell she had to use the bathroom, so I brought her out just walking her.

Once I entered the house, I unleashed her before plopping myself next to Noah, who was sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked, curious since he was staring at his phone.

"Just scrolling through TikTok, nothing much," he says, turning off his phone and facing me to talk.

"Oh, that's cool. Speaking of TikTok, I heard you're the master of the dice roll. Can you teach me?" I joke, getting up and dice rolling, causing Noah to laugh at me.

He gets up and starts dice rolling while I copy him. The living room filled with laughter, and Noah and I dice rolling back and forth.

A while later, Noah left with Blake for an interview. Josh had left to hang out with Nessa bringing Buddy with him, and the rest of the boys were scattered throughout the house. Bryce and I were in our room cuddling. I heard my phone ding, making me jump up to check it.

Charli🍩💃

Charli🍩💃
Do you want to get the
gymnasium with Addi
and me tomorrow?

Me
Yeah, that sounds
great. Can't wait❤️

I heard Bryce groan from the loss of connection of me getting up to check my phone. "Princess, come back and cuddle with me," I heard him groan. Before I have a chance to respond to him or Charli, I lose control of my body and start uncontrollably laughing. I realized Bryce was tickling me. The more I try to stop it, the more it tickles. It started getting annoying, so I started kicking Bryce, trying to get him to stop, causing him to laugh.

"Babe, stop it," I say like he is hurting me, just so that he would stop. Once he stopped, I immediately started tickling him, causing him to laugh.

He kept moving my body, trying to get away from me, but I kept tickling him. He scrunched up, trying to hide his stomach so I couldn't have tickled him. However, I kept doing it, ignoring him telling me to stop.

"Does that bother you?" I smiled, moving my hands towards his neck, and continued to tickle him. He scrunched his nose, trying to control his laughter.

All of a sudden, Bryce uses his strength and gets up. Once he was up, he turned to me, tickling me once again, causing me to laugh. I try to break free, unsuccessfully, as I lose control of my body, breaking into laughter.

"I'll stop tickling once you say you're sorry for not cuddling me," he smiles, still tickling.

"No," I say, catching him off guard. I take that split second to run out of the room, escaping him. Running out, I bump into Griffin. Who was heading towards the living room, stopping me in my steps?

"What are you doing?" Griffin asks, looking confused. I stop out of breath for a couple of seconds to respond to him.

"Tickle war with Bryce," I say. He laughs at my tired straight.

"Better start running," Bryce yells as I hear footsteps getting closer. I hit Griffin on the shoulder, causing him to look at me confused.

"Hide me! Bryce is trying to tickle me," I say, continuously hitting Griff, trying to hurry him. He nodded his head before lifting me, making me confused.

"Bryce, Lilli is over here," Griff shouts, shocking me. I realize I was betrayed, so I start kicking my legs, trying to squirm away.

"Traitor," I say, still kicking my legs. Griffin continued laughing before Bryce came this way, smirking when he saw me.

"Thanks, Griff," Bryce says before taking me out of Griffin's arms and throwing me over his shoulder. It was pretty easy due to Bryce's muscular physique and my naturally small and light body.

"Traitor," I yelped one last time as Bryce carried me back to our room. Griffin's laugh became less and less heard as we got closer to our room.

Bryce placed me on the bed hovering over me. I had no escape since he had a tight grip on me. I could feel his hot breath on my skin as he smirked.

"I'll let you go if you cuddle with me," he states. I laugh before pretending to think about it causing him to roll his eyes. I smile before nodding eagerly. Once he saw that, he jumped on top of me, cuddling into me as we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's Nᴏᴛᴇ