Chapter 44 - Going out to Dinner

Lilliana's Pov

"Ready to go, " Nessa lets out as she enters the apartment

"Ready to go, " Nessa lets out as she enters the apartment. Nessa and Lilliana had been planning to Saddle for the past two weeks.

"I don't know about going, Nessa. It's just all the drama that's been happening lately, and I don't feel like getting asked millions of questions by the paparazzi, " Lilliana begins to rant before getting cut off by Nessa.

"Lilliana, please. If we run into any trouble, I promise to shoo away the paparazzi. I just really want to spend the night with my best friend, " Nessa pleads to try to convince Lilliana to go to Boa.

"Okay, I'll go. You're so lucky you're my best friend, " Lilliana says as she gets up to grab her purse. Nessa squeals, and in excitement, she convinces her friend.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"So, how have you been feeling with all the drama going on recently," Nessa questions Lilli, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"I honestly don't know how to feel. I'm just glad Bryce defended me. I know if he didn't, I wouldn't have. The last thing I want is to be in drama, " Lilliana states, giving Nessa a small smile before shifting her focus back to the outside of the window.

"Yeah, well, I'm glad he did it. Instead of going Saddle right now, I would be with sad Lilli," Nessa points out as they both laugh, knowing how true her statement is.

"The only problem I am facing right now is the paparazzi because the last thing I want to do is say something and drag the drama anymore, " Lilliana explains, letting all of her inner thoughts to Nessa.

"Well, hopefully, you won't. I am gonna try my best to get you away from the paparazzi," Nessa assures her friend, knowing how worried she was about it.

"Thanks, Nessa. Thank you for always being here for me. The past 7 almost 8 months have been hard, but Thank you for always being by my side," Lilliana confesses to Nessa.

It was true Nessa had been her best friend since the day they met. Lilliana was glad. No matter how many problems they faced, or how busy they became, Lilliana and Nessa were still best friends. Even when Nessa had her days of pushing Lilliana, away both of them were still friends.

"Aww, I love you, Lilli, but no, seriously thank you for always being here for me. No matter how many times I push you away from me. Thank you for always coming back," Nessa says, stopping at a red light.

"I love you but let's stop before we both start crying," Lilliana pleads, making Nessa and her both start laughing.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
Lilliana POV

"Go, go before they spot us," Nessa alerts, pushing into the Saddle. We had just given the valet our keys to park the car and talked to the host. Now we were just following the host to our seats. I followed her, holding onto Nessa's hand, calming both of us. It also helped with both our height, using both of our forces to push through the people.