𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

"You guys are finally here," Nessa shouted, running into Lilliana's arms. Bryce walked around the girl's hug, ranking over to the boys, and dapped them up. The couple had just arrived at the beach.

"Sorry, we're late. Lilliana took the wrong turn on the way here. You know, new driver stuff and all," Bryce announced, making Lilliana shake her head.

"Me, you're the one who told me the wrong directions," Lilliana shouts, releasing from her hug with Nessa.

"Look who's in trouble," Josh jokes, Blake, Noah, and Griffin laughing. The four boys were playing a game of volleyball, overhearing the conversation. "Okay, it doesn't matter whose fault it is. At least we're here now," Bryce says.

"You're lucky I love you, Bryce," Lilliana says, walking over and giving him a peck. She walked over to everyone else with Nessa.

The friend group spread out amongst the beach, renting out half of it. They wanted to have a relaxing day with no interruptions. All nine sway boys, plus Cooper, started playing volleyball. It was a five against five-match. The girls lay next to the game, rooting for their boyfriends and friends. The whole thing was peaceful, just a group of friends having a good time.

 The whole thing was peaceful, just a group of friends having a good time