𝑇𝑈𝑁𝑁𝐸𝐿 𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐾

- currently -

Missy slides down the slide while a cappella and (y/n) help her up.

"Guys? Cmon!" Missy says looking at there faces.

"It sure is dark in here." Guppy says looking down the tunnel. (Y/n) grabs guppy's hand and smiles at her.

"Ojo, can i use your flashlight for a minute?" Missy asks. Ojo hands her the ipad so she can use the flashlight on that.

"We just have to stick... together." Missy says walking to the front and everyone starts walking behind her.

"Yeah, and find a way up to the mother ship, and defeat the aliens who defeated all the heroics." Wild card says to missy.

"Wild card may you stop being so negative!" (Y/n) says really annoyed.

- back to anita badass grandma -

anita goes over to the steps to try and get to her house, but she hears a twig snaps and turns her head back.

"Oh my." Anita chuckles nervously. Now turning her full body, "visitors." She says slowly stepping backwards. "Want some lemonade?" The rumbling could be heard and the alien rises in the shadow behind her.

"No?"

"Fine." The alien grabs her with there tentacles anita grunts and disappears.

- back in the tunnel -

"What coyld we do differently from our parents?" Wheels asks.

"Not get captured." Everyone looks at her, "sorry, my fault!" Then missy talks.

"Everything. Like we lure the aliens out of the cities, so that we don't destroy more buildings."

"She's right. Our parents always have huge brawls in the middle of the most populated cities." Agrees with rewind.

"Don't we need superhero costumes?" Guppy asks curiously still holding (y/n) hand.

"All superheroes have costumes. Pads, fake mussels, tons of useless buckles." Fast-forward says.

"Underwear on the outside." (Y/n) and a cappella say at the same time and smile at each other.

"Mask you can barley see out of." Rewind says.

"Yeah, what's the point in that?" (y/n) ask rewind shrugs his shoulders.

"That's why they were able to pick out our parents so easily. Well other than (y/n)'s." Fast-forward said.

"Because they were easy to spot. We have to blend in." Missy says scrolling through the photos on ojo ipad to see what could happen.

"Be..." mussy says slowly bringing the ipad closer to her to see if she's seeing something correct. "Stealth." She finishes.

"How?" Wild card asks.

"Just trust me." Missy says finally looking up from the ipad.

"I have a plan."

They finally reach the end of the tunnel, "finally my legs were starting to hurt." She says sitting on the nearby rock.

"Where? What plan?" Wild card asks confused.

(Y/n) starts talking to ojo, "l'll show you." Missy says showing him the ipad, "the plan is we're gonna sneak on a bus?" He questioned.

Missy whispers in wild cards ear. "Oh."

Wildcard swipes on the ipad, "holy." Wild card looks at guppy. "doo doo." Guppy rolls her eyes.

"I mean, yes, very interesting." Missy continues to whisper in his ear. "Uh-huh."

"Okay, makes sense. Yep. Okay. Wow, that's really smart." Wild card grabs the ipad.

"Okay, everyone, missy and I figured out a way for us to do this. Check it out. Ojo drew us a clue. A supply ship." Wild card shows them the ipad.

"So what does that mean?" (Y/n) questions her mood swinging boyfriend.

"It means cupcake, there's probably one nearby that we'll sneak on board and pilot up to the mother ship." 

"Loverboy!" Facemaker yells. (Y/n) laughs while wild card glares again.

Wheels cuts in, "that's actually a good idea no matter who thought of it."

"Thank you." Wild card says.

(Y/n) and guppy groan, while guppy rools her eyes.

"Come on, it's time to show these aliens whats's what." Missy announces.

Okay i know short chapter but the next ones reallyyyyy long so this is why this ones short, also TY FOR 1000 READS EXCUSE ME AHAHBSBDJSNDJD. anyways stay tunned. *holds up peace sign.

Your author - ysalyme

🛹🥥💿📼☁️🦖👀✨🧃⚡️💅⛓🦋🩰🏹

🖤📎🖤