𝐺𝑈𝐴𝑅𝐷 𝐹𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑆

- currently -

"What do we do now?" Rewind asks in a little panic while missy get's in a fighting position.

"Missy, (y/n)." Rewind asks panicked.

"Why do you guy's seem so calm?" Noodle asks missy and (y/n) jumping up in down.

"Because we have something they don't know about, a secret weapon." missy tells the group.

"We do?" Wheels asked confused.

"Yeah. Teamwork!" (Y/n) say looking at wheels then back at the man.

"Alone, our powers are special but together we're unstoppable!" Missy starts off then (y/n) finishes.

(Y/n) walks off to meditate with guppy kn the floor while missy orders someone to attack.

"Slo-mo attack!" Missy orders slo-mo.

"A cappella eardrums!" Missy tells a cappella.

A cappella vocalizes, and the guards start groaning, "rewind, take them down!" Rewind smiles cracks his knuckles and starts running towards a guard.

Slo-mo slowly starts running towards a guard,
The guard laughs seeing how slow he is.

Rewind runs up to the guard that clutching his ear because of a cappella voice, he punches the guard in the stomach the guard grunts. Rewind punches the guard next to him him the stomach then the cheek then kicks him in the stomach he falls back against the wall then slides to the floor.

"Guppy, (y/n)." Missy asks seeing there missing. Missy starts looking for them, slo-mo starts getting ready to punch and finally punches the guy in the stomach the guy groans and grunts. And continues fighting.

Missy goes around the corner and finds (y/n) and guppy, "guppy? (Y/n)? Guppy, (y/n) what are you doing?" She asks moving her arms around alot. "We're staying calm." Guppy says for the pair.

"Well, not now!" Missy says to both of them.

Slo-mo flips the guy he punched in the stomach eariler on to his back after being in the air.

Rewind kicks a guard with his right leg the turns around and kicks him with his left turns back around and kicks him with his right leg again, after the guard groans and falls against the wall.

Rewind turns back around again and punches another guard in the stomach the kicks him in the cheek and the guard falls on the floor with a thump.

A cappella starts fighting a female guard.

"Guppy, (y/n) listen to me." Missy says bending down a little and pointing.

They open there eyes and look at missy,

"Shark frenzy, and light them up." Missy says a little slowly to guppy and (y/n).

Guppy smiles so does (y/n) when those words come out her mouth. Guppy stands up pulling at her glasses quickly and putting them on her face and growls, (y/n) closes her eyes and they turn purple when she opens them again.

"Everyone stand back!" Missy yells to the rest of the children fighting.

"Whoa!" Rewind yells as the guard drops him to take on guppy.

While (y/n)'s on the other side with the guard's
Guppy attacks the guards on her side, (y/n)'s palms light up and she burns the first guard in the arms while she swings them over her head and throws them on the ground. They she takes on another one burning there face then moving her leg swiping it on the ground the hitting there back on the floor.

All the guards on both sides end up on the floor.

Ik ik BUT i had to hit ya'll with a short one but i have school tomorrow and i had a tight schedule but need to go to sleep early and probably getting my phone taken but I promise i will finish!! By the way! THANK YOU FOR 4000 READS AHHHHH LOVE YOU GUYS 🥺

Your author - ysalyme

🦋🏹🩰🔮🦋🏹🩰🔮🦋🏹🩰🔮🦋🏹🩰