Dream Talking

*After Luna falls asleep, Dreamstar wakes up and lights her horn. Darkness surrounds her, and she looks for her mom's dream. Eventually, she finds her bubble and enters it*

Luna- *opens her eyes, sees a field with a bed and flowers* Wow, look at all of these moonflowers. *she walks over the sit on the bed, hears a sound* Whose there...

Dreamstar- *appears* It's just me, mother. 

Luna- *looks at her* Sweetie, how did you get into my dream? Only I can dream walk, at least that's what I thought.

Dreamstar- *sits on the bed next to her mother* You wanted to know what I got my cutie mark for, well I got it for dream walking. I heard Celestia crying one night, so I concentrated and the next thing I knew I was in her dream. When I saw that I was in her dream, I realized it was a nightmare. She really missed you and that night kept playing over and over in her head. I decided to comfort her, and when I came out of the dream world, I saw that I had my cutie mark.

Luna- *nuzzles her daughter* I'm so proud of you, were you planning for dream walking earlier?

Dreamstar- Yes, I was... before Shadow appeared. Another thing... you now have a partner for when you get back at full power and are doing your royal duties. 

Luna- Don't worry about her, you have me to protect you. I'm glad I have a partner, I don't like being alone.

Dreamstar- I know, so what do you want to talk about?

Luna- Well, how did you know that Nightmare was disguised as the thorn?

Dreamstar- I sensed Nightmare was close when the manticore showed itself. When I saw the thorn, I felt your magic aura. That's why I stayed behind and confronted Nightmare, *sighs* and you know the rest.

Luna- Wow, never thought you could sense my aura. *snuggles against her daughter* You're a very intelligent pony and an amazing daughter.

Dreamstar- *nuzzles her mom* I missed you so much. Any other questions?

Luna- What do you like to do?

Dreamstar- Well, one thing is that I like to singing. I have also been working on writing a song, though it is really hard.

Luna- Wait... you were the one singing to the moon? I loved listening to you sing, this is amazing.

 you were the one singing to the moon? I loved listening to you sing, this is amazing

Dreamstar- I was... I'm glad you liked it, mother. I also like to draw, I have mostly sketches right now. *pulls a notebook out* I can show you some if you like.

Luna- *looks at the sketches* These are amazing Star. You are extremely talented, just like me and your father.

Dreamstar- My father too?

Luna- *nods* How about we get some rest, and have some sweet dreams. *kisses her forehead* I love you.

Dreamstar- Love you too. *stands up, her horn lighting and she disappears.*