Extra

I write too much so I guess here's kinda a backstory? Angst
TW: car accident

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
GO EAT AND HYDRATE IF YOU HAVENT AND GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT!

I'm currently crying 😩🥵

Semi sighed as him and Shirabu flopped down on their new bed.
"That was tiring."

"You didn't even help."

"I brought in like all the boxes!"

"No I did."

Semi rolled his eyes as he turned to face Shirabu who was smirking at him.

"You're stupid."

"You're dumb."

"That's the same thing, stupid."

"Shut up dummy."

Shirabu waited for an insult but turned to Semi who was smiling at him.
"Wait no keep talking."

"..."

"Semi I will choke you."

"Kinky~"

"NOT LIKE THAT PERVERT!!"

Semi laughed as Shirabu covered his face hiding his blush.

"I'm serious though. Obviously not right now but..." Semi started grabbing Shirabu's face caressing his cheeks as Shirabu simply leaned into his hands.

"Call this cheesy but, it's like a new chapter of our lives. We have our own apartment now. Away from your brothers and my sister, your mother and my parents. Our own place, where's its just us. Me and You."

"Yea, that's really cheesy." Shirabu said laughing Semi doing the same.
"but...you're right. Just me and you. Forever, promise?"

"Promise."

~

"S-Stop it!! I-I can't...I CANT BREATHE SEMI!!! HAHHAA!"

Semi ignored Shirabu and continued tickling him. It was pretty rare that Shirabu laughed so loudly but, turns out the tickle monster still worked.

Semi tickled his armpits, feet, sides, anywhere that made Shirabu laugh over and over.

"STOPPPPPP HAHAHA!!!" Shirabu was basically squealing at this point.  He had tears in his eyes as Semi finally stopped laughing at Shirabu who was panting.

Once they both finally calmed down they looked at each other. Semi had a smile while Shirabu glared at him.

"I hate you."

"I think you love me~"

"Nope. No way. Never will never have."

"It's the other way around, never have, never will."

Shirabu rolled his eyes before he leaned into Semi's arms laying down.
"If you tickle me ever again I will kill you."

"Why? I think you're laugh is beautiful."

"I hate my laugh..."

"What?" Semi asked as he looked down at Shirabu who looked everywhere but Semi.

Semi shook his head slightly before pulled Shirabu up to face him and hugged him.
"Baby you're laugh is perfect. I could listen to it on repeat. Everything about you is perfect."

"I-I don't know it sounds...a-annoying and-"

"Well I think it's beautiful. The best laugh I've ever heard. It's heavenly."

"Well now you're being cheesy again."

Semi rolled his eyes before pulling away and looking at Shirabu.
"It's amazing alright? I wouldn't complain to hear it more often."

Shirabu smiled slightly before nodding.

"Your smile is beautiful too."

"J-Just shut up!"

~

Shirabu drove them home after Semi's performance. It was just at a small music venue but it was fun for each of them. Semi smiled throughout each song and Shirabu got to brag about Semi being his boyfriend. It was tiring. Semi had crashed a few minutes ago and now seeing the other boy sleeping made Shirabu smile.

"You're a stupid dumb adorable idiot." Shirabu said before he himself yawned. He started feeling sleepy cursing silently. He rubbed his eyes trying to keep his eyes open.

But when his eyes closed, and stayed closed, it was already too late.

~

"No. No no no no no. S-Semi no." Shirabu started sobbing as he leaned over Semi. His eyes were closed and they wouldn't open. Shirabu shook him but nothing happened. Not even caring about the car he held onto Semi.

"Damnit no. Eita please, p-please tell me you're okay!! EITA PLEASE!!" Shirabu cried as he started shaking.

"Ah..haha..."

"Eita! Fuck, hold on please Eita!! I-I'll call an ambulance a-and y-you'll be o-okay. E-Eita stay here with me. Eita-"

Semi shook his head with what little strength he had left.
"I'm sorry...Kenjirou...l-listen...I love you...don't blame yourself....okay?"

"EITA NO PLEASE!!"

"I love you Kenjirou....I'll always...be here with you...I'll watch over you..haha.."

"NO YOU WONT DAMNIT EITA STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!!"

"Sorry...Kenjirou..."

"STOP EITA!!! STAY HERE PLEASE!!!" Shirabu cried and screamed and yelled.

But Semi was already gone.