Hi i want this book to better

Honestly this is my favorite book I've written besides the KaiMaki, so I kinda wanna like maybe get this to at least 1k? So I've decided to make another part. This is extra small but you'll see.

"I'm listening Kenjirou." I tried to say, but of course nothing came out.

I couldn't help but fall down on the floor next to him where he sat. It hurts so much.

I can't imagine what he feels like.

Oh Kenjirou. I'm so sorry.

"Semi please give any sign you're still here. Please I...I just...I need something."

I sat back up and sat in front of him. He had so much tears falling, and his small breaths came out as he lost his composure.

"I'm here with you Kenjirou. I'm here." He didn't move at all. I wish you could hear me.

I held my hand out to him and wiped away his tears, attempted at least. I could do nothing but just hug him.

When I heard Shirabu's breath hitch I pulled back. He held his arms and shivered a bit.

Did I..?

With even more passion and hope I hugged him again and I could hear Shirabu laugh a little.

"Damnit...I'm imagining things aren't I...? I-I really am c-crazy. There's no way...n-no way it's y-you right Eita..?"

Hearing him say that I held on to him tighter.

Shirabu stopped and looked at me, I'm sure he didn't know it though.

"M-Maybe it is you huh..." he chuckled and wiped away his tears.

He smiled and I smiled back at him.
"Thank you...Eita..."