3

ғʀᴇᴅ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ x ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

harry and I walked through the corridors with George and lee at our side. harry hadn't wanted to leave my room for it is the only place where we really could touch eachother in a romantic way for now. but lee had basically pulled harry off me for harry to get dressed. harry still had my hoddie in his bag, he refused to give it back which I think is overly adorable.

"fred, harry... I need a word" angelina said walking up to us. I sighed and nodded my head before following here into an empty corridor

"tell him or I will" she said. harry frowned

"tell me what?" he said worriedly. I smiled at him. and then winked at angelina. she frowned

"for God sake fred just tell him." she snapped. I walked over to harry and kissed him

"I already did" I said smirking at her. she went red

"oh... I... sorry" harry was dark red and tried to get out of my hold but I wouldn't let him go

"dont tell anyone ange... I need you to keep this a secret okay?" I said softly. she smiled and nodded her head before walking away, as soon as she was gone I kissed harry again before letting him go and running into the great hall for breakfast.

"why is angelina not here with us?" Hermione asked as we sat down. I grabbed Harry's hand under the table so nobody could see

"we broke up" I said simply. everyone stopped talking.

"oh- I'm so so sorry" Hermione said, her eyes wide. I smiled at her

"it's fine, I knew we never gonna work out in the end" I said. i squeezed Harry's hand and he squeezed back

"YOU BROKE UP WITH FRED?!" I heard one of Angelina's friends yell, George and I started laughing.

"I'm gonna go study" harry said and let go of my hand. I looked at George and he nodded his head, I smiled and got up following harry.

"why are you following me?" he asked laughing. I smiled and pulled him into an empty class room. as soon as the door clicked shut I placed my hand on Harry's cheek and pulled him into a kiss.

when we pulled away he giggled and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and sat down with him in my lap and played with his ears. he started purring, I didnt know he could do that unless he was completely cat. I smiled and held him closer.

"we should actually go study before Hermione finds out" he said softly. I nodded my head and stood up, harry in my arms and kissed him again as his legs were around my torso. I let him get down and he ran out into the corridor, I smiled and followed him.

"gosh you run fast" I said after I had finally caught up to him. he smiled and walked into the library.

we studied for the next couple of hours, George had joined us and Hermione kept walking over to make sure we were actually studying and not being stupid.

harry yawned and lay his head on his arm that had over the rather large book he was studying from.

"tired kitten?" I whispered. he went red

"yeah... but 'kitten' really?!" he whispered back. I smirked.

"if you dont want me to call you that I won't" I mumbled 

"no... I... I like it.... just took me by surprise" he said and then went red and hid his face in his arms. I laughed and nudged him

"come on then, let's go have a nap" I said softly and quietly enough so only harry and George would hear me. harry nodded his head and let me help him up. George said he would put our books back so I walked beside harry back into my dorm room.

harry lay on my bed and then held his arms out for me to cuddle next to him. I smiled and kissed his head as I pulled him close

"sleep darling" I said softly rubbing my hand up and down his back. he purred and let sleep take over him, his tail happily swaying side to side in his sleep.

I took his glasses off his face and, using magic, pulled a blanket over us as I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes letting sleep take over me