long distance f.w.

finn, the only thing you could ever think about 24/7. how could he chose someone like you? and why would he? 

as you walked past the busy the stores in the mall, you couldnt help but notice how many couples there were..just there with eachother holding hands feeling pure bliss.

some were arguing, some were kissing. some where even buying things for eachother.

the things youd give to be in that position with your boyfriend finn we're unreal. 

all you wanted was him.

-december 25th 2020- 

your phone had pinged a few times as you brushed your hair. 

picking it up it read, "merry Christmas y/n, i hope you have a great day sorry i couldnt make it out." 

you scoffed again knowing that not only had he promised, but this was another failed attempt of seeing him. however you replied quickly and thoughtfully.

throughout the day he had texted you and reassured that you were feeling okay, deep down you knew that if you told him you werent it'd turn into this big thing. 

-december 26th 2020-

'hello?' you heard finns voice croak as he answered the phone.

'baby, you said you'd call last night.." you'd say.

'shit sorry i was just up, thinking,' 

'about what, are you okay?'

'yeah. im fine y/n ill call you back later.'

as you heard the sound of him hanging up your stomach churned, something was wrong. you knew it was.

hours went by without a call. 

you kept on thinking about how he said your name, even answered the phone. he sounded so mad for some reason. maybe you were just overthinking..

a few days went by...not a call. Not even a text. you couldnt help but feel pathetic. 

It would be going on two weeks today, that you havent heard from finn. you closed your eyes as you started to imagine him next to you..

-ring ring- 

to be continued.