Good boy.

Tags:
Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply
M/M
29 Dec 2020
Word count: 2643

Link to my original work on Archive of our own that includes beginning and end notes, as well as more detailed tags.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/28404429

***********************************

"Ka-Kacchan" A whine left Midoriya's lips. An indescribable feeling building in his gut due to the vibrator plunged deep inside him. His head was thrown back in pleasure, moaning into the empty room.

"Please!" He called a little louder, his climax nearing. The air was hot and sticky, making it hard for him to breathe as he panted, pulling at the handcuffs that kept him unable to move, on the bed.

He was being punished. Vibrations massaging his prostate, bringing him closer and closer to the release he needed oh so bad. But he was unable to cum. A cock ring stopping him from doing so.

Bakugo Katsuki found pleasure in teasing the slightly younger boy. Hearing his whimpers and pleads bounce off the walls of the house as he tried to find his release. Sobbing when his efforts were to no avail.

Bakugo had cuffed Midoriya's hands and feet to the bed, and shoved a vibrator up his ass before leaving him alone in the room.

Why? Because he was jealous.
Of who? Absolutely no one.

Bakugo was pretty easy to set off, so when he came home late that evening, just the sight of Midoriya was enough to make him blow up. The way the green haired boy was sprawled across their bed. Huffing in pleasure as he played with himself.

That's right. He was jealous of the toys. Not the fact that Midoriya was using them- no, they used them often in bed, but the fact that he used them alone. That's what set him off. That's what made him trap the boy on the bed in never ending pleasure as he did what pleased throughout their house.

Midoriya was now shaking. Precum leaking from his tip as he was brought to his edge for the fourth time. Pleasure leaving him as he was being over stimulated, pain slowly taking over. He knew he could break out of the cuffs, obviously strong enough with one for all coursing through his veins. However, the mere thought of what Bakugo might do to him, kept him in place.

Though it his favourite threat- 'I'll fucking kill you dumbass!' - Midoriya knew he'd never actually do it. But another thing he did know about the explosive blond; Bakugo knew a lot of ways to hurt someone without causing serious injury. Something the green haired boy already seemed to cause for himself without any help from anyone else.

His mind wondered to when Bakugo had first come home. To where everything had went wrong.

A dildo in his hand; it was small compared to Bakugo, but it still did the trick. Absent minded moans escaping his throat as he pumped it in his aching hole. Pleasure only rising at the thought of how Bakugo would feel inside him instead.

"Kacchan," he breathed out. Whispering to no one in particular as he fucked into himself. "Ahh!" He gasped aloud. "Fuck! You scared me." His eyes fluttered open at the feeling of the bed shifting. Bakugo now home, and already between his thighs.

"What do you think you're doing nerd?" His voice was rough and deep. It only served to make Midoriya more needy for him.

"Kacchan please," he whined as the blond slowly took him into his mouth. "I need you."

"Yea?" Bakugo said as he pulled back with a pop, his usual smirk spreading wide across his face. "I don't know Deku.. you haven't been very good today." He sighed, teasing him.