~𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏~

The next day, we returned to school to be greeted by Aizawa in the morning for homeroom period.

"Ok. So I lied, all of you are still going to the training camp even if you failed." Aizawa muttered.

The whole class cheered and Aizawa then had his eyes glowing red and his hair floating in the air, as everyone fell silent in an instant.

"But the ones who failed will have to attend extra lessons, and trust me. It's going be hell," Aizawa said in a cold tone that made everyone in the class feel a chill down their spine.

"I expect all of you to try and stay alive during the training camp, when i say this is going to be really hard, trust me on this," Aizawa, once again gave a sinister smile to the class, which obviously everyone got freaked out over.

A few days before the training camp, the class decided to go shopping together for supplies to survive the camp.

All of the girls from class 1-A decided to go together. We all went with Momo because her car could fit 5-10 people.

Once we all arrived at Momo's house, we all left for the mall. Not long after we arrived, the rest our class mates arrived and dashed to the place we are going to shopping.

I stayed with Mina and Tsu and went shopping for some travel sized toiletries, some pain killers, medicine, electrical hand fan, and all other things of the sorts.

After a bit of walking, we heard that the police are temporarily closing the mall because there is a villain in the mall, so we all exited in a rush, thankfully we got most of our stuff.

Time went like the wind and it is already time to go to the training camp.

The next day after the mall incident the girls decided to use the school pool to have some fun before the training camp.

Uraraka-Chan showed up in front of my house, "Hi (Y/N)-Chan, do you want to go school together?"

"Yeah, sure let me get my things."

I grabbed my bag that I packed earlier and headed out of my door and locking it.

After a good 5 minutes of walking Uraraka and I arrived at the school and went to change, and headed to the pool.

Once we arrived we could see all the other girls and the other classmates in the pool.

"Wasn't expecting the whole class to be here." Uraraka giggles.

"Well at least it's gonna be more fun right?" I responded flashing a smile.

"Hey! Get in the water!" Mina yelled while throwing a ball at us.

Uraraka and I put our bags down as we made our way into the water and headed into the water.

The girls just played around while the guys are here for training, they started to get bored so Iida decided to declare a competition on who can swim 50m the fastest.

Momo offered to help to referee and the girls just watched.

The race went on pretty quick because none of them actually swam...

There were three rounds and the winners of those three rounds will go against each other. And the ones going against each other is Todoroki, Bakugo , and Midoriya.

They stood on the diving board and activated their quirks.

'Y'all supposed to be swimming...'

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Go!"

Iida yelled as the three dives into the pool but their quirks got erased.