~𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝~

The first few weeks of school was normal. Well kinda...

Everyone in this school is very unusual than my middle school, but its a good type of unusual, like Present-Mic sensei. 

He teaches english and he is quite fun, and we got Midnight-sensei's class, she is like super hot and I'm trying my best not to have a nose bleed in class. 

Meanwhile, Aizawa-Sensei's class is quite dull, but for me it's not really cause yeah.

After doing paperwork and other boring shit we get to do some training in the one if the U.A. buildings called the USJ in which I forgot what it stands for.

In this building we get to try and save people in many different terrains, from a shipwreck terrain to a rocky area.

"So in this building we are going to be training to save civilians in many different terrains, as for today we-"

"Sensei? What's that?," The yellow haired kid with a lighting bolt streak in his hair asked.

The class thought they are the people we are going to save for our training but Aizawa-Sensei cleared out that they are villains.

'A villain attack?! At school?'

'What are we supposed to do?'

'Should we fight?'

'we're gonna die.'

"EVERYONE STAY BACK!" Aizawa-Sensei shouted and jumped off the huge fleet of stairs and starts fighting the villains.

Aizawa-Sensei used his capture weapon and captured three villains and erased their quirk and successfully beat them up. He then continued with the other villains.

'Holy shit, I could watch him fight all day, he looks so hot, wait stop you are literally getting attacked by villains right now.'

The purple gas thing is suddenly where we are, and it sucks some of the students away from the rest.

'Where are they going?'

'We are gonna die.'

'What the fuck are we supposed to do?'

'Is everyone okay?'

'Is anyone injured?' 

Thoughts start running through my head and I start fidgeting my fingers and breathing heavily, then I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.

I look over to see Iida-kun trying to calm me down, I just gave him a small smile.

We all get in a fighting stance so that Iida-kun could go get the other teachers while we hold back the warp dude.

I don't know what to do so I just take my shakey hands and try and attack by making a ball of telekinesis but nothing came out of my hands.

'Oh shit, why now?'

'Calm down.'

'Breathe.'

We keep trying to hold back the purple shit, and thankfully we are able to do so, and Iida is able to get through the big doors of the USJ and tell the other teachers we are under attack.

'Hopefully this is the only villain attack.'

Everything was super chaotic, everyone is fighting villains just making a mess everywhere. I look down the stairs and I see a huge creature sitting down on Aizawa-sensei, my eyes widen in terror as I see his head being crushed into the concrete floor making a huge crate.

I was on the verge of crying but Uraraka-chan shouted "(L/N)-Chan!" to get my attention because the warp gate was getting near but I blasted a telekinesis ball right at it right in time and was able to get back in track into fighting it

"Sorry, I got distracted," I apologised.

 "It's ok, (L/N)-Chan, we will sure defeat this thing together," Uraraka reassures.

After fighting for our lives the doors burst open as the other teacher and even the All Might himself walk through the doors and go flying to the creature that was sitting on Aizawa-sensei.

"Kids, we need you to get checked up," Snipe sensei leads us to the ambulances that are outside.

After a while I saw All Might carrying Aizawa-Sensei. He is unconscious, bleeding from everywhere and his clothes were all messed up and torn. I cover my mouth and my eyes are now wet.

After that bizarre event the class headed back to the UA building, we changed and are permitted to go home. I took my uniform and changed out of my hero costume and went straight home.