Chapter 2 - The End

A Few months passed by. The family decided to keep bikey as a last memoir of token for the remembrance of the loved one. So, Now no one touched or used it, but cared well for it.

First few days the Bikey went into a blank Numb phase, After witnessing his owner's death with his two sinful eyes . He was terrified, by that bloody scene where his owner lay peacefully admist the pool of blood. And he was helpless in that situation.

Somewhere in his heart he knew he was guilty, as he remembered when  he cursed his owner with this Jinxed mouth, Even though it was jokingly, still the outcome of this big joke played by God was causing this sudden misfortune.

Why, Am I not  happy ?. Is this not  what I wanted ?, & After getting my wish fulfilled I'm happy, See don't mistake these are tears of joy for Guilty Sadness. Really !!!

All of the troubled times that they had overcome,
All of the tracks they traced, and raced to reach the sun, he recalled then realised,
I can't go back now, It all just fades away.
"Please forgive me because I can't ask for Your Forgiveness."

Few years passed by, Bikey Now,  had to no more work to accomodate. Say going for rides or go for monthly maintenance check-up he hated it, just rest & relax whole life with luxury of early retirement. He was Satisfied with this is surreal life.
But he Forgot one point, To Say a object or person's worth is measured by it's usefulness is not false. If 'You work You gain, No work you're vain of no worth'. Its A Rule of Nature.

Year after year People soon began to forget him by his decreasing usefulness, slowly - slowly he came to a realisation as he started rusting  & perishing .

At his last moments, he realised he was a Living machine only when his Life was pushed to its limits, as his owner gave him a headstart every morning which always ended his peaceful sleep & it was irritating to death for years he tolerated that. He had to accompany his owner facing harsh roads, rain,& dirt. While he got those little breaks between that constant busy schedule of his owner.

He was dog tired but still Alive then. But now with such unending peaceful pleasant life that he always wanted while he gets it but ends up with nothing but early death.

But the Fact remains intact that he already died the day his owner died.