fav authors

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

hi guys! so in honour of reaching over 300 followers and us entering a new year, i've decided to put together a chapter of different authors that i personally enjoy reading and i think you guys should check them out!

also some more authors to read while you wait for my horrible updating schedule to be fixed!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

-sebbystan all of her books are amazing, and i've gotten a lot of my writing style from her. her book, let it snow, is seriously one of my christmas favs!

-CORBYNSMOONLIGHT 's are very underrated, go check them out immediately! she writes one of my favourite dorbyn oneshot's book.

-JACHARYISMOOD jayda was one of my first honest to god friends on here, and i love her to pieces! she put so much work into her books.

-auroric her christmas oneshots book is *chef kiss*. go check out all her books cuz she's totally underrated! probably has my first favourite sickfics book.

-HERRONSLIBRARY maeve gave me to opportunity to write with some of my favourite authors and get to know more people on here, go check out all her books and our collab book, santa baby.

he11tothenaw i've been reading her books for probably well over a year now, and they're always my go to when i need a cute fluffy book to read.

-snugglyfranckewitz yes, my twin sister. yes, i'm giving her a shout out. go read her oneshots book ):<

-happyavery another very underrated author! an absolute fantastic writer <3

TranquilChoas has one of my favourite oneshots books! when i first read them i was so surprised of why they were so under rated. go read their oneshots!

ST4RGAZIN her books are always so uwu. jj is one of my good friends on here and she helped with santa baby, so go and give her the love she deserves!

-gloomgirls my second favourite sickfics writer! emma is the absolute sweetest and has an insane talent for writing!

limejachary has the best stories ever! like seriously, it amazes me that she can hold a plot line to her story for so long and make them so interesting. always my go to when i need some cute fluffy re-reads (:

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

now, with this new year, i challenge you all to comment your favourite authors and tell them why you love their books so much! sometimes, as an author, you think your audience isn't enjoying your books and what you love starts to become a job.

so this year, we're going to start 2021 with some positivity! let them know in the comments, or publish your own chapter and let them know.

much love, jas xo

(please dm me if you would prefer your account removed from this chapter)

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆