twenty-three- zaniel [s]

this is a bxb smut! don't read if you don't enjoy bxb smuts!

a re-upload of an old smut. did some fixing up. please read very important a/n at the end of the chapter.

     ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

the end of the eight letters tour had finally come around, and all of the boys had decided to go out for drinks to celebrate, except zach, the reason being the aching bulge in the front of his jeans. which lead him to to situation he was in now, the boys trying to beg him to go with.

"please zachyyy"

"it wont be as much fun without you"

zach still stood his ground, gives all the boys a quick hug, pausing at his older boyfriend for a little longer and leaning up to place a lingering kiss on his lips.

"i'll call later on to make sure your okay, alright babe?" daniel says, hugging the smaller boy before pulling back.

"yeah, love you."

"love you too."

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

once the boys had left, zach went back to the bunks, retriving a bottle of lube from his suitcase before laying on his boyfriends bunk.

time to get down to buisness.

he shimmied his jeans and boxers off, letting his achingly hard cock spring up and hit the base of his stomach.

after uncapping the bottle of lube and squeezing a hefty amount on his hand, he started to stroke himself slowly, teasing himself at first before starting to speed up a little.

he ran his thumb over the tip, spreading his pre-cum and pumping faster, his free hand lifting his shirt up and running his finger over it before pulling at it.

zach bit his lip hard as he came close to his release, the stimulation on his nipples and pleasureable feeling of his hand on his erect cock tugging him closer and closer.

just as he was about to release, his phone then rang.

groaning loudly, he snatched his phone from beside him. daniel.

"what do you want" he snaps, out of breath and tearing up a little. oh my god, he was oh so close.

daniel laughs "hello to you too, baby"

"i was in the middle of something, whats so important that you need to interupt me"

"what were you doing that was so important, huh, baby boy?"

with daniels words, a thick blush coated his face, cock twitching a little at the nick name his love had given him.

"nothing to do with you"

"really?" daniel asked "because by the way your talking, the way that i 'interupted something', your breaths- seems like you were doing something that naughty boys like you won't admit. care to share with me what it was, hmm?"

zach blushed even harder, luckily the older wasnt there to see it or he would tease him for getting all flustered on him.

"i-i-um i w-was t-touching myself" he whispers.

daniel looks around the party, making sure no one was watching him before walking into one of the random bedrooms and locking the door behind him, double checking it before sitting down on the edge of the bed, rubbing his hand over his face and groaning softly.

"fuck baby."

zach blushed harder at his older boyfriend's words, starting to work his hand up and down his member again slowly, and he cursed at himself as his breath hitched in his throat and he let out a soft moan.

just as he had predicuted, daniels husky, bass tone came through the phone.

"i would stop if i were you, princess"

zach groaned and removed his hand from his aching cock, eagerly awaiting instruction from the blue-eyed boy.

meanwile, on the other end of the phone, daniel had pulled down his fly and pulled his hard erection out, hissing as his tip brushed against the zipper before thumbing over the tip and starting to pump himself.

"you already know how i want you."

and so zach scrambled to grab his toy out from underneath the mattress, the one that his sweet boyfriend had bought him a while ago for tour, understanding that the younger teenage boy had urges and it wasn't always possible for them to have sex, before moving to all fours and lubing up the vibrator, slowly sliding it inside of his tight hole.

"pump it" daniel instructs, close to his own orgasm, but holding off so he can come with the younger boy that he was on the phone to.

zach started to thrust his vibrator into his pink hole, starting to pump his leaking cock in time with the thrusts.

the younger boy moans out loudly, thanking god that he was the only one on the bus.

"fuck daniel, i wish this was you slamming into me, wish it was you grabing my dick and pumping it, wish it was you fucking me until i can't walk and making me cum all over myself."

daniel groaned at the younger boys words, pumping himself faster.

"fuck baby boy, you're gonna make me fucking cum."

zach pumped the vibrater faster, letting out soft whiney keens as it hit his prostate, a soft buzz vibrating through it and he through his head back in immense pleasure, biting down on the neck of the hoodie he wore.

"shit d-daniel i'm cumming!"

"hold it. cum with me."

zach let out a loud cry at daniels words, daniel quickly pumping himself faster as he heard zach, knowing his baby would be in pain if he had to hold anymore then he was.

"cum for me baby, you've done so well. you deserve a reward when daddy gets back, so cum with me darling."

zach came with daniels' words, thick gasps coming out of his mouth as he gripped the sheets. daniel was soon spilling his load into his hand and grabbing some tissues to clean himself up.

"good job baby, daddy's so proud." daniel spoke into his phone, hearing zachs soft giggles come through before he heard his voice.

"you're welcome. i'm looking forward to this promised reward though"

daniel let out a soft chuckle before exchanging love you's with his boy and hanging up.

and boy was zach ready for his reward.

          ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

so if you hadn't noticed (you probably didn't) that i have been gone from wattpad for a while. this is due to starting my first year of senior, and also some extreme health concerns that we're still trying to get to the bottom of. the time may come in the near future, if i don't find some inspo to write, that i may have to finish off this book.

thank you to all that have supported me through (3!) years of writing. you're amazing.

i am hoping this is only temporary and i can find myself and writing style again, as well as start writing. it's been difficuilt when i have so many essays around 1000 words each, plus extra assignments tasks on top of that.

i also don't really find a massive point of being on here a great deal anymore. all of the friends i have had on here, we no longer speak anymore. i want out little wdw wattpad community back.

sorry for the rant. just had to inform you of my current problems and the possibility of updating ever.

thank you.