《JEALOUSY》

Dante Koryus POV:

I noticed Aiger here yesterday.
I've always liked him.
But something isn't right.

IT'S VALT!
HE'S TAKEN MY AIGER!
My?
MY AIGER!

Just look at them together!
Aiger should be with me!!
AGHHHJESIHEVRJDOIXHEBEVJEISHEVEVEHEIEHEVVEHEIEI3IIWUWUWGEVEVEIWIWUVECEHEJEHEVVEVEJZJVEHEIEHEVEVEJSJSUUSUSSUEGVEJSIEG

"VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLTTTT!!!"
MY FACE WAS RED AND LITERALLY STEAMING.
I STARED DIRECTLY AT HIM THROUGH THE VERY FEW INCHES BETWEEN OUR FACES.

"W-whats wrong Dante?" VALT ASKED ME WITH A SLIGHT TREMBLE.
OH HE SHOULD BE TREMBLING IN FEAR!!!

"AAAARRGHHHHHHHHHH"
"THAT'S MY AIGEEERRRRRRRRRRR"
I YELLED AT HIM, GIVING HIM A DEATH STARE.

"W-what?" THE BITCH QUESTIONED ME, LIKE BITCH DID YOU NOT HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME?!

"DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?"
"No, Dante. We can hear you perfectly fine. Now fuck off and go bother someone who actually gives a shit, you fucking annoying little bitch!" Aiger broke my heart :(

Aigers POV:

I watched as he ran away crying like a bitch.
I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"My god- that kid"

"That was kinda harsh, Aiger" Valt told me.

"Well, it was obvious he has feelings for me and I don't like him. Soooooo maybe he'll leave me alone if I be mean to him?"

"I don't think he'll give up that easy, Aiger..."

Dantes POV:

That's right.
I won't give up on Aiger.
AAAAAARRRRRGGHH.

Valts POV:

"Well, anyways...-" I was cut off by Aiger "Wanna go back to your room?" He said smirking.
"Sure"
Aiger decided to grab my hand-
It was like electric shocks were going through my body from my hand.

He didn't really care about it though, he looked like he's planning on doing something mischievous with that grin on his face.

Wait-
What is he planning?
Oh my gosh, Aiger-

Aigers POV:

I pulled Valt into the bedroom, closed the door and pushed him onto the bed.
"A-Aiger!"

I slid my red jacket off and then my white and black t-shirt and sat on top of him.
"Aig-" Valt tried to speak but I hushed him then gave him a kiss on the lips.

I traveled my hand up his shirt and back down again.
I then pulled his shirt off, thinking about what I wanted to do to him.

Valt pulled my face down to his level and started recklessly kissing me.
Surrounding us was like an aura of fire and electric but we were too distracted to care about it.

I finished undressing us both and then threw the blanket over us.

*Time skip*

We were putting our clothes back on as we heard a loud thump outside of our door.
"What was that?" I asked quizzically.
"I'll have a look" Valt answered while going to check outside the room.

Valts POV:

I opened the door, only to see Dante Koryu running off in the distance.
"D-Dante was at the door!"
Aiger looked furious "Ugh! That little shit!"

"I'ts okay Aiger, he'll lay off eventually"
I hope...

We then exited my room and went outside to cool off from our hot and steamy moment.
Unexpectedly, I saw Dante storming towards me with an angry expression.

"VALT!"
"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING IN THE BEDROOM?!" Dante asked, steaming with rage and fury.

"W-well-" I was cut off by Aiger "That's none of your business. It's not like you'd understand anyway" he said folding his arms.

"UGGHHHH" Dante stormed off all angry.

Aigers POV:

"Why doesn't he just find somebody else to like that isn't me? Like is it really that hard??"

I didn't have a problem with that kid until now.
Ugh.
Just leave me and Valt alone for fuck sake.