DANTE'S ADVENTURES (PT. 4)

"Dante, I'm trying to tell you, there's nothing going on between me and Arman! Honest to god!" Delta argued.

"Then why are you two spending so much time together? You never spend much time with me..." Dante said in a sad voice.

"Dante, I'm sorry. I can make it up to you"

"Okay then..."

Deltas POV:

I scooped him into my arms and picked him up.

"I love you so much, you know that"
"There could never be anyone else but you, Dante" I assured him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly the front door opened and a flaming haired idiot walked into the room.

"Lui!" Dante let go of me and went to hug him but he held his hand out in from of him, stopping Dante.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, slightly annoyed because I don't like him.

"I came to join your team" He answered.

"Really?" Dante asked.

"Yep"

"Yaayyy!!"

Ugh, just why.
Why is Dante happy about this.

"Why are you so happy, Dante?" I asked, irritated.

"Because Lui is my friend!"

"Friend?"

"Yeah... Dante is my... somewhat friend" Lui said awkwardly.

"Oh, come on. I know you don't even like him, Lui" I said.

He just ignored me and crossed his arms.

"Right, you don't"

"No, no. I do... kind of" Lui said.

Ugh.
I hate him so much.

"Just don't be a bitch while your here or I'm going to fucking kill you" I told him.

"You can't be serious..." He answered.

"I am. I will kill you"

"Okay, I won't be a bitch or whatever" He said.

"Good"

I'm very serious when I say I'll kill him.
I know he's probably going to be an asshole because that's just what he is.

He's not very nice to Dante but he claims to be his friend.
If that fuckers mean to Dante, that's an instant death sentence for him.

I'd love to just kill him anyway.
He's worse than me.
Because I'm a bad person too and I can be a bitch but he's just straight up cold.

Also, I really don't give a shit if he just got cheated on, that's fucking funny.
Also, Shu is a bitch.
I hate everyone, except for Dante.
I love him.
Arman is.... 😍

A few hours later.
Lui was lying on the sofa, taking up all the space so no one could sit.

Ugh...

"Dante... let's go out somewhere"

"Where?"

"Anywhere away from him" I said, pointing at Lui.

"Away from me? I'm coming with!"

Oh god no, please just no.

"Okay, I'm going to jump off a cliff now, cya" I said, exiting the building.

"Delta, NOOOOOOO"

I went to the nearest edge of the city, which was mostly grass and then a drop into the ocean.