Chapter 2: Giant..... Robots?! (Rewritten)

I know its kind of late but Happy Birthday to all who was born on the month of January!!!

Here's my New Year and Present!

----------------------------------------------------------

Previously on PrimeTale

"So, wanna introduce me to your friend, Frisk?"

Frisk perked up and quickly wrote in their notebook before showing them

'Raf, This is my Duncle, Sans. Sans, this is Raf' Frisk held out their one hand to Sans, who waved at Raf

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Sans" Raf greeted and Sans chuckled

"Just call me Sans, Kiddo. Mr. Sans makes me feel old"

Then, a loud rev of a motorcycle can be heard, and it was right above them.

----------------------------------------------------------

Raf and Frisk gapped at the driver, who was around 16, groaning from the screaming and adrenaline. Raf lost his grip on his controller as he stared, Sans however narrowed his eyes, placing his arm in front of the children.

"Whoa.." Raf said in amazement which the driver groaned 

"You have no idea" The new arrival said back, climbing off slowly from the motorcycle and slowly backing away from it. Raf and Frisk approached the teen boy and revving of engines appeared.  They look up and saw a pair of cars, flashing their lights then drove at a fast rate. 

Then... They transformed into robots, guns loading and ready to fire.

"By Asgore's beard..." Sans breathed out as they watched the motorcycle behinds them transform into a female robot. But unlike them, she had a angry expression.

"This ends here cons!" the motorcycle bot growled before taking her fighting stance

Sans drag the kids out of the line, now knowing what's about to go down. The twin robots started firing the female bot, who was now charging at them. Shots keep missing the warrior as she jumped and kicked one of the twins. The other, shot but missed as the warrior dodged and kicks him as well

The children watched in awe and fear as the battle continued, 2v1. Sans darted his eyes around for an escape route as he gripped Frisk's and Raf's hand.

"What are they?" Raf ask as he didn't take his eyes off the battle, the teenager beside him answers albeit fearfully "Talking cars that turns into robots, or the other way around"

The female bot keeps kicking the twin before resorting back to punches, hitting them with much force as she took her anger out "This! Is! For! Cliff!"

The twin took the punch, but turn his head to the female bot, now her stance turns into defense. He started firing, which she dodges by backsprings. But one shot hits her in the chest, which she cried out in pain as she went flying.

The children were watch in concern until a new arrival appeared, a yellow muscles car transformed midair. Landing on top of one of the twins before landing a powerful punch on the other. The female bot sat up, cradling her head as she tried to shook away the dizziness before standing up. 

The yellow bot with doorwings stepped on the twin, making sure they stayed down before backing up...

Not expecting to hear a loud 'CRUNCH' below his foot. Lifting it up, there was a small flattened toy car

:[So sorry about that]: The yellow bot apologized which the young boy assured the bot "No problem. Really"

Sans noticed one of the twins, aiming his blaster at the yellow bot "Look out!" he warned, his left eye glow but it was unnoticeable. A Large animal skull appeared before the bot but shattered into fragments when the shot collided, sending the poor yellow bot flying.

Sans groaned, falling to his knees and his form flickering from skeleton to human. But thankfully, only Frisk seems to notice as they helped Sans up while the young boy and the teen stared. The yellow bot tried to stand up but he was faces with the blaster, ready to offline him.

"Leave him alone!"

They all turned to Raf, who shrunk in fear now their gaze transferred to him "Please?"

"Bad Call, Kiddos" Sans groaned, snatching Raf's and Frisk wrist as one of the twins slowly approaches them in a menacing way. The four of them quickly ran, when they turned to the corner, they saw a pipe. They all crawled in quickly with Sans behind them. The bot crouched, his arm ready to snatch the closest to him, but Sans did not let that happen.

Array of sharp bones appeared from the ground, denting the armor. Sans gapped as he didn't see any numbers or LV decreasing when he hit the bot. Magic doesn't work on them...

"Shit..." He cursed

The arm suddenly retracts, and some screeching metal can be heard outside before a pair of blue glowing eyes stared at them from the entrance.

:[Are you four okay?]: The yellow bot asked which Raf smiled

"Thank you" He said

:[It's fine! It's what we do]: Then he left. Sans nudged the the children forward

"Gotta move, kiddos." urged Sans as he gazed the entrance behind them as they ran to leave the battle field.

"What did we just see?" Raf asked Sans, who shook his head

"No idea ,kiddo" he replied which the teen boy beside him added "I'm not sure I want to find out"

----------------------------------------------------------

"-and the Cons would have been scrap metal if I hadn't been distracted by the humans." Arcee reported the incident that happened earlier to her leader, Optimus Prime

"Humans?" Their leader asked which their young scout, Bumblebee held out four digits

 :[Four]:

"Four of them" Optimus said

"I guess those three caught us in action...? I don't know. I was a little busy at the time." Arcee continued, crossing her arms which the Prime spoke grimly.

"If the Decepticons are targeting us Anyone perceived as our ally will be at grave risk."

----------------------------------------------------------

Sans groaned as he filled a cup with coffee, slowly taking a sip as he stared at the window. It was 4:30 in the morning and hasn't had a wink of sleep since Jack, the kid he met in the incident, offered to let them crash in his place despite being strangers. 

June, bless her heart, gave them the necessities since they basically had nothing. So clothes, food and such until Sans can find an apartment for him and Frisk to stay. Since they're now asleep, he let go his disguise.

Sighing, he took something out of his pocket. A spray can with the word 'FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY'. He crushed the can, ink spilled out of it and he let go. Watching the ink swallowed the can, the ink slowly forming blobs and shapes before a pair of colorful eyes stared at his

"WhO dArEs SuMmOnS mE?!" The ink creature growled which Sans huffed

"Cut it out, Ink" Sans groaned, rubbing his skull "I'm not in the mood right now"

The ink creature whined before forming properly into a skeleton, he looks like Sans but has a blotched mark on his right cheek. White long-sleeved undershirt with a brown cropped over, brown unbuttoned overalls with the tops tucked into his waist. A giant Paintbrush hanged behind him and colorful vials across his ribs.

 "What got you in a bad mood, Classic?" Ink asked

Sans sighed for the umpteenth time, "You are the Guardian of AU's, so you must know where a Sans gets misplaced or got lost in his AU." 

Ink shrugged "I mean, Yeah. But mostly their AU's are either deleted or abandoned. Or destroyed by Error, depends"

"As the Original, I need to ask..." Sans crossed his arms before staring sharply at Ink 

"Do you know what AU I'm currently at?"