[1]

First Chapter!I hope you like it :)

First Chapter!
I hope you like it :)

~♫~

"Hey- uh- is Y/n here?" He asked, rubbing his hands together. It was cold out and the sun was about to set. He stood outside your front door waiting for you.

Yesterday, after school, he had made plans to go out to the Winter Festival that is held in town as a date with you.

"Yep! Ill go get her now" Your mother chirped.

Bakugo dug his hands into his pockets and looked down, swinging back and forth.

"She'll be down in a minute. So, where are you taking her?" You mother asked, smirking.

Bakugo looked up and sighed. "I'm taking her on a date to the festival in town" he explained. "Oh! So that explains why she isn't dressed up" she laughed.

"Yeah."

"Hi, Katsuki!" You chirped, happy to see your boyfriend. "Hi" he smiled at you. He grabbed your hand and walked you to his car.

"What's with the rush?" You giggled.

He ignored you and opened the car door for you. You thanked him and sat down in the car, reaching for the seatbelt. He walked to the other side of the car and sat down in his seat. He grabbed the key and switched the car on and reversed.

You turned on the radio and relaxed in your seat. You glanced at Katsuki. "He's so beautiful." You thought.

"Why are you looking at me like that" he said making you feel flustered knowing that he caught you staring at him.

"I was just thinking about how beautiful you are" you smiled. It was now his turn to feel flustered. He mumbled insults under his breath.

"Thanks, dumbass" he grumbled and smiled slightly.

"So who's car is this anyway?" You asked, looking around the car. "Old hags. She let me use it" He shrugged his shoulders.

"You haven't got your drivers license yet though" You said feeling uneasy, "what if you get pulled over!?"

He scoffed and leaned forward.

"Shut up, you're giving me a headache" he growled, gripping onto the steering wheel making his knuckles go white. You were taken back by what he said.

"Stop the car" you say. He ignored you and began to speed up.

"Bakugo!" you screamed, finally catching his attention. He looked over to you and noticed you had a scared expression on your face.