I'm Writing More Content !!

Good evening my loves,

I can confirm that I've started writing another one shot !! It will be part of a new book titled 'KuroKen - a Collection of One Shots' !!

I want it to be pretty lengthy, so the wait might be a little longer than I'd like. I hope you can be patient
;0

With regards to 'Have You Seen My Protractor?" I'm not too sure if I have a drive to write perhaps a sequel one shot for it? I know there's a high demand, and there has been constantly for 4 years now. If I get the support, I might have another crack at it.

I like the idea of this first one I've been writing, and I hope you will too. Most of my inspiration will come from music is what I've decided. I'll link the inspo songs at the top of each chapter !!

I thought I'd pop in here to spill the beans, because you guys have proven to already like short n sweet fics.

These ones will hopefully be WAY longer than the 600-800 ish word pieces from this collection. I've just started my new piece and I'm already at 2000 words (like Have You Seen My Protractor)

I hope you're excited, because I'm excited !!!!

lots of love,

Gé <3

(also for those waiting for kuroken cosplay from my bf and I, GIRL I AM TOO. the uniforms are in the mail and he's being a butt head ab the wig lol)