Chapter 6

The trio came home later that night with tons of shopping bags.Alex was upgrading his new phone, giving it the ultimate reception. He was just finishing up after doing the same to Timmy and Nathan's when they came in. Alex was glad Nathan was kind enough to buy him some clothes and a phone, even though they still didn't quite see eye to eye." Cmon" Nathan grunted "Let's get these to y'all's room so Alex can pack. After the boys helped the cat hang up and put away his new clothes, they decided to kick back and relax. They watched the newest Steven Universe which they recorded before they left. Tonight Alex volunteered to make dinner- homemade ramen w/ spicy tuna rolls. "Here we are!" Timothy couldn't help but notice the way his friends ate. Nathan was hunched over as dug into his food with his bare hands like it was the first one he'd had in months. Alex however was regal with his back straight, using his chopsticks, and chewing quietly. He ice blue eyes looked in disgust at the blonde. Nathan shot an angry growl back." Got a problem there kitty cat?" He spat looking smug. "Nothing except you, you dirty mutt." He knew what was coming next and jumped up out of his seat when Nathan lunged for him. As he fell to the ground Alex looked toward Timmy who was just sitting back and enjoying the show. "You're dead now, scaredy cat" Alex dashed out of the room with Nathan right on tail. Timmy thought he should watch them to make sure Nathan didn't kill Alex, but he was stuffed from finishing his meal and decided to turn in early. When he walked into his and Alex's room and plopped down on the bed, he noticed how attached the cat had grown to them. He was no longer afraid of the brunette and treated him like he was a life long friend. He heard a crash followed by a small yelp and thought maybe Nathan had caught him, but then it got really quiet. He got up and ran to where he saw the hybrids run. There was a beat up Nathan sprawled on the floor and a big gaping hole in the wall. He ran over to the blond and knelt down." Nathan! What happened! Where's Alex?!" "....Ryzex's bear took him."He managed before passing out. Timmy eyes got wide with fear. He knew exactly where the little kitten was headed.