My Best Friend's Brother

Top:Mingi Botton:Hongjoong
In which Hongjoong's brother decides to invite Mingi over to hang out.

Hongjoong's POV'S

I was setting up snacks on the table because my brother had the best idea ever to call mingi so he could hangout with us. I hated the idea of mingi coming over because I've liked hinm for two months now.

I heard the door bell so i went to check who it was and with my luck i was met with a gorgeous mingi.

"Hi Hongjoong you look beautiful as aways" he said smiling I swear i felt my face heat  imidiatly."H-Hi M-Mingi come on in"i said stuttering which made me look stupid I want it to vanish right then and there.

I let him in and he places a bag on the floor just to give me a hug.I hugged him back while blushing madly the hug lasted for a minute or so but something was off he was being so nice and touchy of course i didn't mind at all in a matter of facts i love it.
We were playing truth or dare and my brother's phone started ringing he excuse himself and left to the kitchen.Leaving us awkwardly there Mingi started getting close to me for some reason next thing you know his hand is on my thigh i didn't want him to know i was nervous so i acted like everything was okay.i wanted to try something out so i stood up and sat on his lap and accidentally bounce on his clothe member because i was trying to get comfortable. He groaned and i fell his clothe member get even harder if that's even possible.i got the courage and kiss him I was surprised when he kiss back inmitiantly.He's a good kisser i may say i started grinning on him which cause him to groan again. I heard my brother's footsteps so I immediately get of mingi and we acted like nothing happened."I'm sorry guys but i have to go to work since San is with his husband Wooyoung in Paris.Mingi can you stay and watch over my brother till tomorrow please?"my brother said "of course i'd love to"Mingi said smiling innocently while winking at me."thanks bro.bye both of you"my brother said "bye" me and mingi screamed at the same time.
I go to the couch and sigh while sitting down."wow am I that boring"mingi said chuckling while shaking his head."No,you're not boring at all"i told him inmitiatly  "Wanna do something"i ask laying my head on his lap."what should we do princess?"he asked back"i don't know, you tell me i asked first." I said with a pouty face which made mingi aww and squish my cheeks. I started blushing and tried to hide my face with my small hands."aww is my princess blushing?"he said"can you let daddy see your beautiful cute face?"he asked and i slowly removed my hands of my face so he could see my face."Good boy"he praised me which it turned me on.I don't know were i got the confidence from but i attached my lips with his he didn't wait to kiss me back which i love that.I straddle his lap and start rocking back and forth that cause him to groan which it made me even harder if that's even possible. He starts taking my shirt off while i take his off too. In a split second we were both naked on the couch.I got on my knees and grabbed his dick in my small hand and start stroking him up and down slowly wanting to see his reaction.I couldn't take it anymore so i put his member in my mouth he let out and grow/moan. I start deep troughing him faster he starts moaning loudly which was music to my ears."i-i'm gon-gonna cummm."he said with that i went even faster, i felt him twitch in my mouth not to long after he came down my throat while moaning loudly."you did so good prince"he praised me .I let a little whimper leave my mouth."lets take this to the room shall we princess?"he asked me and i nodded, he picked me up and took us to the guess room which he's going to stay in for the night and probably tomorrow to help my brother with work. He places me on the bed gently he hovers over me and starts kissing me I was so deep into the kiss i didn't notice a hand going down my ass until i felt to fingers inside me, i wince at the pain."it hurts daddy"i said tears running down my face"it's going to go away soon baby don't cry okay?"he said while kissing my tears away to stop them from going down.after a few seconds i found myself going down towards the fingers and that's when mingi started moving the fingers fastly "c-cum" that's all i said and mingi took them out inmitiantly."i want you to cum when I'm inside you fucking you hard,okay?"he said to me i just nodded moaning at his words. He starts pushing all the way in I moan loudly once his all in he starts thrusting slowly"faster,harder"i said moaning he did what i told him"ahhh aaahhhh..yess.right-their DaDdy ahhh"i moaned out.he was moaning too"do you like it princess is daddy making you feel good?"he grow "ahh ye-yess daddy i-it feels so f-fuCkinG gooD"i moaned out loud."baby i'ma cum"he said to me"m-me too DaDdy"
A few more thrust and we came together he slid out and spooned me while kissing me "will you be my boyfriend hongie"he asked me I was so happy"yes i'd love to be your boyfriend mingi"i answered him and attached my lips with his i was tired so i let sleep take over me but before i close my eyes i heard"i love you baby"he said "i love you too daddy"i told him while smirking.