Classmate ✌

Top: Hongjoong
Bottom: Mingi

Mingi was one of the quiet kids in class he always sat on the back so nobody really notice him but that's what he thought what he didn't know is that the popular sweet kind boy Hongjoong was always staring at him like he was a piece of art work. Mingi rarely got picked to talk in class so he didn't really care much about school.

Hongjoong's POV

i was staring at Mingi my classmate when my friend Seonghwa tapped my shoulder "what do you want hwa? I asked him annoyed "stop staring at him you creep and go talk to him before the teacher comes" he told me and i nodded i got up from my seat and walked towards Mingi nervous of what his reaction might be. When i was standing infront of him he looked up at me with a confused face "can i help you" he said in a deep voice that makes my knees go weak to "y-yeah d-do y-you want t-to work together o-on the project" i asked him stuttering way to much i was so embarrassed right now "yeah sure whatever i guess I'll see you after school" he told me and i nodded. I walked back to my seat and continued on with my day.

-Time skips

I was walking to the gates of the school when i saw Mingi standing there like he was waiting for someone then i remembered that we are go to work together on the project. He looked up from his phone and we made eye contact with me after a few seconds i look away blushing a little bit. " i thought you went home since you took forever to get here" he told me and i felt guilty for making him wait so long " ah s-sorry I-i d-didn't check t-the time o-on my p-phone" i told him he nodded he then asked where are we going to do the project and i told him my house he agreed and we started walking to my house. When we arrived he looked shook when he saw my house " wow you're rich" he said and i giggled "n-no I'm not r-rich" i told him he nodded we got in and took our shoes off he still looked pretty shook when he saw my house.

Mingi's POV

I can't believe this kid is rich like damn "so do you live alone" i asked him "y-yes I-i do my parents past away and s-so did m-my brother so yeah I'm the only one who lives here" he told me and i felt bad for him " I-im sorry for asking" i apologize to him "n-no it's okay" he said laughing a bit. We started doing the project and in five hours we were done. It was dark outside so Hongjoong insisted on me staying over he kept on pleading to stay because something bad could happen i stayed because i didn't want him to worry to much about me. He showed me one of the many guests rooms he said if i needed anything to go to him i nodded and he gave me some spare clothes i went to the bathroom and started showering once i was done i did my night time routine. I went to see what Hongjoong but when i got close to his room i heard moaning i was about to leave when i heard him moan my name. I knocked on the door and heard a small come in i took off my shirt before going in i walked in and he was under the covers. " i wanted to see if you want to do something before we go to sleep" i asked him  "uh we could play truth or dare ?" He said more like asking "yeah sure" i got on his bed we started playing and after a while everything go heated. "I dare you to tell me who you like and you were to see that person would you fuck him or let him fuck you immediately" i asked him and he looked nervous "w-well I-i like this guy he is taller than me and has colored hair and of course i would rail him inmitiantly. " he said "oh so you like Seonghwa right" i asked a little disappointed because i thought he would chose me "WHAT no i don't is someone else he has red hair right now" he told me "oh okay" then reality hit me I'm the only one with red hair in our school "w-wait you for real y-you like me"i asked him shook he nodded his head a little. I smashed my lips with his and can't you not his lips taste like strawberries he kissed back and i bit his bottom lip so I could slide my tongue in he moan but opened his mouth still I explore his carven without leaving a single spot untouched. He started taking my shirt off and my pants he then flipped us so he was on top of me i whimper a little at his dominant self. "You sure you want this prince" he asked me "y-yeah I-i want this" i answer him he went back to kissing me then started trailing to my neck then abs and then my thighs. He was leaving harsh hickeys all over my body i moaned at the feeling of pleasure and pain.

Hongjoong's POV

"You look so good under me baby" i told him i bit his stomach since that's a sensitive spot of his. He whine a little i look up to see him pouting "what's wrong princess" i asked him "c-can y-you take off y-your clothes" he asked me all shy and cute i chuckled a little at how shy he is "of course my love " i took off my shirt, pants and boxers i looked at him and he looked shook i chuckled before taking his underwear off "get on all fours baby" i told him he nodded a little before getting into that position. I got up and went to my closet i came out with a bottle of lube and a dildo "ok baby boy I'm going to prep you is that ok" i asked him still making sure he wants this "y-yeah that's ok" he assure me i knew he was nervous so I'll go slow this time. I lubed the dildo and start to inserted in his small hole he whimpers "i-it hurts" he said with tears on his face " it's gonna feel good in a little i promise darling" he nodded and i start to thrust the dildo in and out of him soon the pain turned into pure pleasure he kept on moaning loudly "ahh DaDdy I'm close" he warned me and i stoped thrusting the dildo and took it out he whine "why did y-you stop" he asked me whining "because i want you to cum when I'm fucking you darling" i explained to him i aline myself with his hole and push the tip in he let out a squeak the stretch i push all the way in i groan at the tightness"ahh baby you feel so good" i told him he moaned a bit louder "DaDdy your so big" he told me i started thrusting inside him at a normal speed not wanting to hurt him "ahh daddy go harder please" he asked me moaning loudly"of course princess" i told him that and started fucking him harder and faster like he asked about fifteen to twenty minutes later i felt myself get close"mhm baby ima cum " i warned him he nodded "m-me too DaDdy" he told me and i came deep inside him he came right after on his chest and belly my thrust got slower and i pulled out slowly. I laid next to him bringing him to my chest "that was amazing princess" i told him he looked up at me and smiled "d-do you really like me" he asked me and i smiled at him "of course i do in a matter of fact i don't like you i love you" i told him and kissed me "will you be my boyfriend mingi-ah" i asked him he looked at me with the biggest smile ever "yes yes yes I'll be your boyfriend" he told me and i couldn't be more happier "i love you min" i told him "i love you too hyungie" he said and we fell asleep cuddling each other.