Here's to the hammock

After her chat with Coulson, DJ walked down to find Fitzsimmons and Skye. On her way she came across a room where Ward was in an intense battle with his punching bag. She started at him for a moment, observing his movements, the swiftness and the strength of his punch. "whoaa" she said under her breath and quickly rushed away the moment Ward realized someone was watching.

She entered the lab for the first time where she found Fitz working on his computer and Simmons was clearing or setting up her workstation. There were all kinds of things in the lab but what fascinated her the most was a gun which was in the tint of blue lying on the table next to Fitz.

"Hey guys!" DJ said cheerfully picking up the gun from the table.

"Hey""-lo" Fitz and Simmons replied at the same time at which DJ smirked.

"That is our new invention." Fitz said proudly

"It contains 0.2 ml of Deterotoxin" Simmons added

"now before you get all sciency... I'm just gonna say that I have no idea what detero- something is" DJ spoke quickly before Fitz could say anything else.

"It basically just knocks you out cold" Skye explained, who just entered the lab.

"ya, doesn't  even leave a mark or anything" Fitz revealed.

"wow that is soo cool" DJ chimed looking at the gun with great interest.

"Should we go and get started on your room then?" Simmons asked joining in.

"ya sure" Skye nodded.

"Just a sec... lemme send these to the HQ and we'll get to work" Fitz said looking at his computer and typing something in a hurry.

After Fitz finished they left the lab and proceeded to the garage.

Four of them started thinking about how they should design the room as it wasn't very spacious. To DJ the room seemed even more tinier than the last time she saw it. 

"Maybe we can add a hammock" DJ said looking at the others.

"ooo ya"

"and we can add some cool posters on the wall to cover up the marks left by the shelves." Skye suggested looking excited

Jemma then assigned everyone their tasks in order to clear up the room. DJ and Skye were assigned to shift the  old book shelves in the corner to the storage room, Fitz's job was to bring the supplements from the appliance closet and note down the measurements of the room for setting up the furniture etc. and Simmons would dust the floor.

"so, what do you do?" DJ asked Skye when each were holding one end of the extremely heavy  book shelf and moving it to the storage.

"In simple words I hack stuff" Skye answered panting a little. "What about you?"

"I will be doing paperwork, mission report analyzing, scheduling  Coulson's meetings and those kinds of other boring stuff" DJ replied dropping her end of the bookshelf down and stretching her fingers.

"We need Ward to do these heavy liftings" Skye sighed trying to catch her breath.

"Yes about that... what is his deal? He just seems... not okay with me being a part of the team." DJ asked concerned.

"He did the same with me, and must have done the same with Fitzsimmons. He just doesn't like to be a team player. It's not because of you or anything don't worry he'll come around soon" Skye assured with a smile.

They returned to the room which was now much cleaner. Thanks to Simmons.

After the room was cleaned and cleared of the extra storage, Fitz and DJ began working on the hammock while Skye and Simmons started redoing the walls. 

There was a lot of the chatter that was emitted from the room while they were working. Skye was making fun of Fitz's accent and Jemma was just laughing, not knowing who to side up with. DJ was quite enjoying her first day on the BUS and assured herself that accepting this job was not such a bad idea after all

After a long time of setting up the room now looked much prettier than before. Four of them stood near the door admiring their work.

The room now looked more spacious than ever as they replaced the idea of a bed with a hammock. Which created enough space to fit in a working desk and a small tv. The walls were beautifully covered with small LED's and space left for sticking posters.

"looks good doesn't it?" Fitz beamed.

"good? This is beautiful! Than you so much guys" DJ thanked them  grateful for their help,

"Don't worry. It was fun" Skye smiled

"You enjoy your new room and we'll see you in a bit" Simmons said walking towards the door along with Fitz and Skye.

"Ya, I think I'll get some sleep now" Fitz spoke yawning

"Bye guys" DJ waved, now feeling home.

Ughh Fitz,Not the stupid cat again"

-Jemma Simmons