1.) History

Along time ago when the spirit warriors were created so was the protectors, the protectors are members of a family who got the protectors mark which is a flaming phoenix feather, while the abilities the protectors receive is the control over the elements, the ability to speak to and understand animals are amazing they are also powerful so the spirits are careful of who gets to be chosen. But sadly the last protector was when Taha Aki pack was around who gave his life to save as many as he could, but now a new protector was born on September 13, 1987 daughter to Charlie Swan and Renee while being the eldest sibling to Bella swan.

  .      Of course, Charlie didn't notice anything wrong at first with how hard he works at the sheriff department since he was the Sheriff in a small town called Forks which was located in Washington, but one day his eyes were open wide when he had gotten home for lunch and heard a piercing cry from outside which made him abandon his cruiser that was park in his normal spot and rush inside, then up to the baby room seeing Jasmine throwing a fit so he changes her and more while wondering where the hell the others where do as he away in the kitchen he starts to make some not at all happy, right as Charlie got off the phone with Billy did Renee who was carrying Bella come in. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHY WAS JASMINE LEFT HOME ALONE" Charlie snapped which made Renee look over with wide eyes " C..charlie your home," she said shock " yes I came home for lunch as I promise now answer my question, how on earth could you like a baby home alone do you have any idea of what could have happened," he said coldly while Renee eyes widen more and started to water as Charlie ripped into her, " you have two daughters, not just one Renee it time to knock it off and grow up," he said. Then he grabbed the diaper bag that belongs to Jasmine " I am taking Jasmine with me" he said then walk past her without another word even though she tries to stop him.

     As the months passed it only got worse till one day Renee just up and left with Bella while Jasmine was over at Billy house, of course, Charlie had custody of her even when Renee tries to fight it to get back at Charlie but he brought up what she did more than on once. But it was surprising that she kept Bella in the custody case but apart of the agreement was that Jasmine had to go visit Renee and Bella had to visit their dad which she stops doing when she was 14 but Jasmine still visits but many because of Phil who became like a second father to her. Which pissed Renee off to no end but there nothing she could do about it, of course, she kept trying to have been up one on Jasmine who started to do Karate, horseback riding and had gotten into music, the sisters may be twins but they didn't act like it more like strangers that share the same parents, and they were completely different in looks and personality. While the Swan were protectors the Higginbotham was not, so that meant Renee was not meant to know because of the way the elders saw her so they didn't agree to her knowing.

       So of course Bella has no idea about the family secret since the elders have not decided yet if she should know or not, even if she is apart of the swan family that didn't mean she has the right to know right away unless she proves herself but from what they have seen so far that wouldn't be happening, of course, the family has a spell on them so if someone could read minds they couldn't read about the family secret. Of course, the protectors were not the biggest fans of vampires but they were not downright enemies either, but they were great allies to the spirit warriors and were run to their side if they call for them.  On Jasmine's 15th birthday was when she shows first signs of having her abilities, by speaking to a bird who was hurt then slowly but surely she started to awake her other abilities which mean her training starts as well. But it was when the Cullen's move to a town that shows the start of something changing, and not for the best either that was for sure but of course there nothing that could be done. Of course, Jasmine grew up working hard for what she has and the money she owns from competition for horseback riding and archery along with youtube videos of her singing or doing gaming videos, of course, Renee and Bella demanded money from her and Charlie but they never send it because Bella got everything she ever wanted and Renee would never say no to her no matter what it was for.