2.) the fair

Without the bag and change the jacket to leather)

         As Jasmine was working with Bucky in the backyard while she was thinking of what was going on and how Bella was moving to Forks tomorrow, which had upset Jasmine since Bella had always made it clear that she didn't like Forks and wasn't happy here but yet here she comes to live which didn't make sense to the oldest sibling. Of course, Jasmine would try to not lose her temper when it comes to Bella but she won't allow her twin to walk all over her either, as the two where training a car pulled up to the Swan house, and out step two males and a female who where Jasmine's best friends and boyfriend. As the three walk around back they were talking about their plans which were to take Jasmine to the fair in Port Angeles, to get her mind off of her twin of course the three have heard of Bella from Charlie, Jasmine, and those that knew her but they couldn't judge her fully without meeting her which Jasmine could understand but they would be careful of the younger twin.

     As Jasmine was running her hand up and down Bucky body when she heard something which made her turn around and smile as she saw the others so she grabbed the lead rope and attached it to his halter, then she starts to lead him out " hi you guys what are you up to" she asked as she ties the lead rope to the post then she kiss her boyfriend Embry before she gave Angela and her boyfriend Quil. " We came to see if you wanted to join us and go to the fair" Embry explain "well I need to take care of Bucky mate then sure," Jasmine said with a smile as Angela was petting Bucky " so how are the two champions doing" Angela ask "they are both doing well," Jasmine said and smile softly as she unties Bucky then lead the way to the barn since the ground in the pasters was bad she didn't want to let them out but because they made an indoor training area she allow them to run around in there since Forks rarely get clear days.

          After she had taken care of the two Jasmine to join the others in Angela car " I know you don't want to talk about the news but maybe it would be a good idea so when we get there, you can relax and all that" Quil said which made Jasmine sigh " you don't have to love " Embry said " no Quil right it would be a good idea so that way I can use the trip to get it off my chest then the fair to relax and spend time with you all" she said softly and smile, " growing up she made it clear she hated forks and didn't want to come here, to the point dad had to go visit her which is just sad and now she wants to move here all of the sudden, she says it because Renee plans to travel with Phil but I don't buy it" Jasmine said as she leans into Embry side in the back seat. " That horrible why would she put you all through that" Angela said with a gasp " Angela right I mean from your stories Renee and Bella is horrible people but to make Charlie who is the town sheriff to up and leave so he could see her then keep asking you all for money is bad," Quil said with made Embry nodded in agreement.

     " I know what you mean after all my father would send money once a month since Bella is his daughter but she still asks for more but of course he doesn't even though Renee hands Bella everything she wants thankfully Phil doesn't and keep a close eye on the bank account so they couldn't try and use his money," Jasmine said softly and nuzzle into Embry side, as Angela drove down the road for Port Angeles where the fairgrounds where. Jasmine laughs as Quil was telling them his latest stunt that he did in school and that what makes the relationship surprising and perfect because the two balance each other out, like the sun and the moon of course no one thought those two would get together but they did and they have a beautiful relationship. "What are you thinking about love," Embry asks softly as they got out of the car at the Fair " how perfect they are for each other and how they balance each other out" she replies and smile up at Embry as they walk into the fair to enjoy their day, " they do make a good pair but not as perfect as us," Embry said with a blush since he was still shy but since he been with Jasmine Embry has come out of her shell.

        As the pair of couples were having fun and enjoying their day with no clue on what was about to happen, and how their lives were about to change and a lot of danger was about to head for them just because of her sister who is afraid to grow old. Jasmine smiled as she saw Quil win a stuffed animal which just happens to be a wolf but what they didn't know was the stuffed animal had the same fur coloring he will have once he phases. " Having fun love" Embry ask which made Jasmine look up as the sun was setting " yes baby I am and I know we need to be leaving soon to get back" Jasmine said as they walk over to the others.

      " It time for us to get home," Jasmine said with a smile " Jasmine is right so let's go, " Angela said with a smile then they all left and headed home joking and having fun the whole way back, once they got to Jasmine home she said her goodbyes then got out and headed inside seeing her father " hi dad I am going to get some sleep," she said " alright sweetheart get some sleep," he said then she headed upstairs, where Jasmine shower and went to sleep.