3.CHOKE

Black silk glided across my skin like a slithering snake, trying to hide the bruises and scars as if they did not exist anymore

Black silk glided across my skin like a slithering snake, trying to hide the bruises and scars as if they did not exist anymore. I had wished they were gone, as they did left a painful reminder of what I had just gone through in the past few hours. Looking in the mirror every now and again, seeing the scar that Bellatrix gave me from her dagger like wand made me close my eyes tightly, feeling the pain throb on my cheek as I dabbed at it with a wet cloth. It was defiantly irritated as it stayed hot red, constantly reminding me that it was never going to go away. That scar would stay across my cheek for a long time, showing that Bellatrix marked me for someone she tried to torment.

Taking a shallow deep breath, I winced as it felt like my ribs were bruised from when Bellatrix had kicked me. She definitely got her point across for the pure hatred she had me, as she made me aware in more ways then one.

Pushing the bloody stained cloths into the trash can, I pinned my hair up and tried to pull the sleeves of the soft silk dress over my wounded wrists. Every part of my body ached and creaked with intense shooting pains, refusing to do anything as I tried to fight it. My wrists were freshly bandaged, from Narcissa Malfoy, Draco's mother had applied an ointment to it to ease the pain. She told me she was denied to use any healing spells on me, as they would check her wand to see the last spell that was used to do so.

It was clear that I was forced to suffer for their enjoyment.

She was allowed to keep my manacles in their thin bracelet form, if I was able to be 'good', she practically begged me to obey as she seemed afraid of the punishment I would receive if I did not. Even though I was a prisoner, she was the only person who seemed different by taking care of me and showed some small compassion towards my situation. She did not seem to act the 'Malfoy' way, she gained my respect even though I was practically acting like a mute at this point.

Pulling the rim of the sleeves over my bandages, I looked up into the mirror once more to see how the long black dress suited me, feeling almost numb to who staring back.

She was the strong, brave, Gryffindor of the famed 'Golden Trio' known for her powerful wits, achievements, and her famous best friend Harry Potter. Until that black silk glided onto her body, showing the instant change of who she was to become. The brave lion was tired of crying, hurting and she wanted to go home to them more than anything. She had to get out of here, but she was defenseless with no way out as she was a captive of the people she fought so hard against. She had nothing to her name in this moment; her clothes were burned, her wand was missing, and her two best friends had no clue what had become of her.

She had nothing, but simply her name.

She was a lion, trapped in a snake pit being bit at none stop.

"Granger."

Waking from being lost in my own deep thoughts, I looked in the mirror to see a dark figure approach. It was Draco Malfoy standing behind me in the entrance to the bathroom. He was biting into a green apple as he eyed me up and down, giving me a displeased look. I tried to make heads or tails if it was just from the bitterness of the apple or because he was looking at me. His presence made my blood boil, I wanted nothing to do with him. Regardless of him saving me from a sadistic twisted fate, breathing the same air in this room made me sick. I wanted to refuse to speak to him, he did not deserve my words nor my time for what his family was putting me through.