20.NUMB

My breathing, painful

My body, aches.

My hands, shaking.

My mind, numb.

My soul, destroyed.

Yet...

The vicious urge in me to murder every single living being in this room was undeniably powerful.

I was being so overly consumed by my hunger to bleed them dry. That I did not give a fuck how my emotions and being was being viewed at this moment.

Wait...this was not hunger I feeling.

Hatred.

Hate.

So much hate was fueling the adrenaline in my body as I endured what was happening before me.

Feeling ever single pain, emotion. We were suffering together. I even had to endure for a second time, feeling that awful mark infect my body once more.

Red painted my eyeballs, as I eagerly awaited the opportune moment to strike my first victim.

~*~

The Dark Lord had placed the Dark Mark upon Hermione Grangers skin as her torture ended

The Dark Lord had placed the Dark Mark upon Hermione Grangers skin as her torture ended. I stared at her arms, seeing the horror that they had inflicted upon both of them. She did not deserve this, any of this. It was so surreal, that I felt like I was in a nightmare I could not wake up from. It was so hard to even breath and focus at this point.

Was I even breathing anymore?

I suppose I was, as I was still here standing before her. My arms were fully numb as they had been bent behind my back by three Death Eaters.

My ears were ringing, the room was quiet as I sunk to my knees. They had locked up, causing me to drop with a thud once her screaming stopped.

Granger sat in silence, finally.

It was over.

Sadly, I could see death was creeping upon her as her olive skin became white as bone. My body began to feel cold as my pained dry eyes stayed glued to her limp composure.