Class 1-A

That is where they sit (I will definitely forget where they all sit haha)

you probably know the dill  already :P

Carrol's POV:

It's a bootiful day outside, bird are singing flowers are blooming- *cough* today's the day, the first day of UA of course breakfast then I follow Eraser to UA to see the class or maybe a look around again.

~Timeskip brought to you by SORA SHIGA YO!~

Aizawa puts something around my neck and it was huh a pass? Wait when did they get a front facing picture of me? Oh well... I guess I have a pass now yayyyy so I just walked in with the need to feel like I'm sneaking in (wait when did I ever feel that?) and 1-A doors ooooooo IM GOING IN!  *du du du, duu duu du.. du du du duh*

I just watch from the door way opening everyone was already in Aizawa is in his bright yellow sleeping bag. The students saw him and Aizawa get out of the sleeping bag, "it took you 6 seconds to stop talking-"  and my brain just stops listening to the conversation, what? When I get 'the talk' by my teacher they just wast more time so I just space out until they finish I do know I'm in an anime and this is like one of my favourite sixes, but this is real life! and my brain shuts down when stuff like that happen don't blame me, I know some of you do that to.... r e a d e r s  

Anyways went in and hid behind the front table? so the 1-A students... how do they not see me? they are going outside, I follow them out and sit behind a tree near by and peak my head out.

"What?! A quirk easement test?!"

"But the orientation, we're gonna miss it..!"  Ochaco said  "if you really want to make the big leagues than you can't wast time on pointless ceremonies. Here at UA we're not tethered to traditions, that mean I can run my class however I see fit."  *this is so cool! I'm very sunrises that I didn't space out this time and... wait how can I hear them from here?*  ~murrmurr"you've been taking standardized most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before... the country is still trying to pretend that were still created as equals by hit letting the most powers excel. It's not rational.. one day the ministry of exducation will learn. Bakugo you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam, what your farthest distance throw with a softball?

~Timeskip brought to you by Oblivion song~

*Everything happens like normal but man... im not a boy don't kill me for saying man this is gruesome, like Deku... and the broken arm thing, actually how does he even survive?! Like, like doesn't someone normal die from just having a broken arm? ... okay protagonist plot armour I guess, I wonder when there gonna question why -a cat- I'm here or not ~flashback to Aizawa scaring the class to shut them up~ Shivers a- oh right the scores*

I ze look at ze scores *brain why I JUST stopped doing that (internally sighs)  oh ma gah Midori looks so saadddd nuuuu my baby!!  Oh wait- I should say that that would make me look werid

O H  W A I T 

I'm a cat*

I'm sorry for not really doing anything I kinda just wanted to have fun with this but then I sorta postpone it because of parts I didn't know how to write I'm uh sorry? 😅

While your still reading this I haven't watch mha for such I long time that once a actually fought the seating thing is like park- stone- concert- siting place like that but like with the desks idk how I got to this LOL