Exam

Recommended you use a font that can see italics and others stuff (ex Georgia)

"talking"

*thinking*

~Author making comments~

~~~~~~~~~ time skip or timeskip brought to you by ——

"Don't cry. We all make mistakes from time to time. Unfortunately, for me, being me was mine." -Nezumi Rai

Carrol's POV:

I woke up by someone walking which was obviously Aizawa, *must be the cat senses* I followed Aizawa. We made to yuuei ~lol jk~ UA, *huh i wonder if the gate will let me in or not* and I got in. ~haha how do you think bugs get in?~   I jumped into Aizawa's scarf when we were going into the school building. I poped my head up to look at time to time as we pasted some classroom making our way to the teacher room. Inside the room, other teachers were there and *why is the room so dark?* The door opened again Present Mic walks threw and walks to the mic and said:  START! And because I already watch this part in the anime I just zoned out and I missed the whole matches *oops* and well that happened, we left the teachers lounge. Aizawa was doing some paperwork and I slipped away looking around the school to get the hang of where everything is and went back to Aizawa.

We went back to the apartment complex Aizawa slept on the bed. I went out, to the park for a walk did I mention it was the same one Deku trained? No? Okay, well there's the beach and the sand feels werid on my paws as I played at the peach for a while it was dark so I went back....

I got lost. *ShOoT* so I guess I just explored the city meeting some heros (it was pretty one sided though) I met Kamui Woods I got a head pat it was nice he was with two other that he usually get screen time with (Mt Lady & uhhh)    I got a lot of pets UwU

Anyways after going far off accidentally (like I think two citys away somehow) and got some directions from one of those bus stops.  ANYWAYS, I'm back to Aizawa's apartment complex somehow, I climbed a tree to get back into the ze apartment and waited for eraser to notice.

~Timeskip: 20 minutes later~

He notices me and took me in with a small speech of don't stay out for too long ever again, and I lauded on the couch/sofa to take a nap for the rest of the day.  (What I ran from one city to another, I'm tired let me sleppppp)

—————— (A/N)——————

Sorry for the wait, I lost motivation & my imagination wasn't working with me I had to recharge them. (Playing with friends, anime, fanfiction etc) and I sorta forgot that I didn't finish this...

Uhm I'm sorry! Big I did it today so i hope that makes up for it (0 - 0; )

Anyways thanks for reading! Baiiii!

Published: Wednesday, December 30